Reviews for The Eyes of a Spectator
LightzMusic22 chapter 1 . 3/16
*SNICKERZ*

Oh my god, I love how Vanitas was like "uhm, I was making out with your brother, what does it LOOK like I'm doing?" and Cloud is like "WHAAAAAAAT?!" and Ven is like "Please don't fight please don't fight please don't fight..."
JunjoSekai-ichi chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I really like this story. Good job!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I know how you feel cloud...
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Aah, this is really sweet, the last line made me laughed so hard!
Vanitas just has to do it his own way :))
Although I wonder a little bit how you'd put Axel and Lea in the same world, hehe
Anyway, great fic, thank you for writing this!
Undertaker 499 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was freaking amazing! I loved every minute of it, and I especially like how they hated each other at first and then it eventually developed into love. I really do hate insta-sex.
I-love-Coffee-4life chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
lol Vanitas love the end
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love this story! I haven't read one that's told from the secondary characters point of view before, it was really cool!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
XXP And Vanitas just gets straight to the point. I loved it and laughed out loud, so totally awesome fic! ;D
Mitsuno chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
It's nice to know you are still currently writing VanVen fics, I love it and hope you will write more fics of them or update your older VanVen fics. Thanks for contributing!
Noctel chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was one of the cutest kh one-shots ever!

Honestly, I always imagined Vanitas to do that to Ven, do something to get something in return. And Ven was spectactular, you capture their character very well. They act as you wish them to, but their /real/ character is somehow there! I don't know if you get that...?

Anyways, love it! A total VanVen fave!

-ivorii :)
erentitanjaeger chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
AWWWW! SO ADORABLE1! i really love this fic is so very unique and itnereting and well written!
Onigiri-nii chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
kyaaaaaaaaaaa that was adorable3

I especially loved the part when Vanitas took care of Ven :3

I want more w

Thanks for posting! and Happy VanVen Day! :D
Sunny side of cookies chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was so cute! I absolutely loved it .

I hope you continue to write VanVen stories because you capture them really well :)