Reviews for Best Friends
Madkatt chapter 4 . 2/26
I love this series looking at Merlin and Gwens friendship. If you find enough to make another chapter i'll look forward to reading it :)
ArthurianDream chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I love love love Merlin/Gwen friendship and I wish there were more of these fics like this! :D Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed reading.
Kyrinea chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
These are truly jems! Thank you so much!
jnie3 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Love it especially no 2 and 4. Was wondering if Gwen who save Merlin from the bandits. Good job.
good job chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
A friend will be your wingman in your quest for a date. A best friend will warn them off with embarrassing stories and a terrifyingly sharp object.
A friend will tolerate your family's quirks. A best friend will adopt them.
A friend will encourage you when you get a pet. A best friend will remind you can't even raise a cactus without killing it.
A friend will pretend they didn't see your book of magic. A best friend will be busy trying out the spells to see if they work.
A friend will encourage you not to procrastinate and to make something of yourself. A best friend will be too busy procrastinating along with you.
A friend will say your outfit is wonderful. A best friend will admit that it's absolutely hideous.
A friend will encourage you to make other friends. A best friend will guard you jealously.
A friend will think you're cute when you are sleep... a best friend will draw all over your face
TiffBaby101 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
awesome
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
That was great. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one, if there's a next one.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
LOL! I totally need to write one of these. LOL!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
LOL! That was epic. I'll just go on to the next chapter.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great first chapter. It cracked me up. I'll be going on to the next one.
GPendragon chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
very cute! :)
don't-even-ask1 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This was very clever and amazingly written! Well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Loved all of them especially the last one. So good between Gwen/ Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved Gwen knocking Lance out. Priceless.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
'"Escaped brownie and we have to find it. Come on!" Merlin grinned as they hurried out of Gwen's house and towards the castle.'

For some reason, I read this and thought of brownies, as in the baked goods. I thought that sounded like a rather strange excuse to eat brownies. A magical creature? That makes way more sense!