Reviews for Mistreated
Dean'sDeadlySin chapter 23 . 12/4
I have to say that this is an amazing story! But it’s also one of the harshest stories I’ve ever read on fanfiction.
RunningWithNemo chapter 23 . 7/10
I love this story and I really want to know what's going to happen! I hope that you'll finish it! :)
Cecily chapter 23 . 6/16
Is this the ending?
Cecily chapter 22 . 6/16
Bella is just so pathetically stupid. I get why she forgave her bullies, she did it for herself, but to then befriend them? It is soul crushing that she is still after their acceptance, like a kicked puppy running back to its abusive master.
Cecily chapter 16 . 6/15
why wasn't Tanya in jail for almost killing Bella?
Cecily chapter 11 . 6/15
I hope Bela tells them the truth about the piano.
Cecily chapter 10 . 6/15
What the hell is wrong with the teachers at that school?! First Mr. Banner and now the gym teacher?!
Cecily chapter 5 . 6/14
This Bella is so pathetic that I want her to get beat up so badly that she goes into a coma. She is such an eager puppy who would cut her own kidney out to give it to her bullies, she would probably smile as she does it. And are the cameras capturing Tanya and how she hit Bella? That is assault, and that bitch needs to be killed.
michigangal0223 chapter 23 . 2/19
not sure if this is the end or not but I think that for them right now was good maybe in several years maybe might be a time for them but now not so good there would be no trust
So thats it. Thus is how it ends?
SaoThwee chapter 23 . 2/8
This a great story!
staind782003 chapter 23 . 1/14
Omg good chapter, was this the end of the story or will there be another chapter? I wonder if Edward and Bella would be get togethet.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
Is this the end of the story? Please update
Jesstew chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
Jesua fucking christ! You made me cry so hard in this chapter! I'm heart-broken here D:
lilmstran chapter 23 . 1/1/2016