Reviews for Mistreated
Is this the end of the story? Please update
Jesstew chapter 22 . 1/1
Jesua fucking christ! You made me cry so hard in this chapter! I'm heart-broken here D:
lilmstran chapter 23 . 1/1
Thanx!
Vivi H88 chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one XD Happy New Year
sujari6 chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
Seems they've both got closure at last, It sounded like a final goodbye.
Stacey chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
All these people are just poison to Bella. I truly hope she moves on and forgets everyone in Forks. All those people are just scum on the bottom of her shoe. She deserves someone who has never made her want to die, someone who will always treat her like a queen, Edward is not it.
jansails chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
I don't know what to think!
They both give me whiplash & I do not trust either one to remain in the same mindset about each other for more than a week.
I'm beginning to think they are both toxic people.
Who knows whether in the next chapter they will respect or like each other or not?
jansails / jan2
cullenmeadow chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
Explosive chapter but I think she was right to stay strong. Thanks for update and all the best for 2016 :)
debslmac chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
lilmstran chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
loved it
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Wow, I kinda expected that ending, but then again I kinda didn't know what was going to happen, needless to say I had to read the last few paragraphs a couple of times because I'm full out crying here, even though I can't wait to read more :)
littlestir chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
what do you mean if you don't update before the holidays!? I need to know what happens next before then! please update!
Xoxo chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
I hope you updated soon and finish this story it's taken you nearly 5 years to get 22 chapters done. I love this story I think it's great, but needs to be updated frequently. Oh and what is wrong with .