Reviews for Daddy Dearest
LittleRed22 chapter 1 . 3/3
I know it has been a long time since this was written and I am pretty sure I have maybe read it before but it is really good and I would love to see a sequel of Harvey on the actual case and having to interact with the dad.
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
loved this! would really like to see maybe a sequel with some more on mike and his dad's relationship! (it never hurts to take hurt!mike to a further level ;D ) thanks for the interesting read!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow this was really powerful. I like the idea - so many feels! Great job! I'd love to see Harvey verbally owning Mike's dad, or sticking it to him somehow!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Loved it! Interesting spin on how Mike came to live with Grammy. Also, the thing about Mike speaking in present tense was a nice detail.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
great story, poor kid!
AshleyK16439 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Lmfao! "The disclaimer: I don't own suits but if I did, Trevor would be hit with a semi-truck right before he tells Jessica" Hahahahaha! I am laughing so hard right now. I haven't even read the story yet. Maybe I will after the tears leave my eyes and I can actually read the words on the screen.
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That is beautiful. I absolutely adored it. It had everything I look for in stories. Mike whump and angst. And caring Harvey :) fantastic. Simply fantastic.
skypieces chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Thank you for this! :)
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really loved this story even though it wasn't slash and I feel so sorry for Mike, it is a good thing he has Harvey but I don't know how Harvey can defend Mikes dad after hearing Mikes life story, also I agree with Harvey Star Trek is superior to Star Wars.
ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
more please...
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Man, Mike's dad is a horrible person. Poor Mike, having to live with him. I liked this, Harvey's emotions were spot on, along with Donna's and Mike's. Great job!

Kind Regards,~ Gg

P.s. No offense to Harvey, but Star Wars is better than Star Trek! (Sorry, lol, I'm a big Star Wars fan girl/Geek)
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Fabulous!
animallover15243 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was AWESOME! I think i'm going to go read it again because it was so AWESOME! YAY!
animallover15243 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aww my eyes got all watery! Loved it.