Reviews for Daddy Dearest
LittleRed22 chapter 1 . 3/3
I know it has been a long time since this was written and I am pretty sure I have maybe read it before but it is really good and I would love to see a sequel of Harvey on the actual case and having to interact with the dad.
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
loved this! would really like to see maybe a sequel with some more on mike and his dad's relationship! (it never hurts to take hurt!mike to a further level ;D ) thanks for the interesting read!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow this was really powerful. I like the idea - so many feels! Great job! I'd love to see Harvey verbally owning Mike's dad, or sticking it to him somehow!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Loved it! Interesting spin on how Mike came to live with Grammy. Also, the thing about Mike speaking in present tense was a nice detail.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
great story, poor kid!
AshleyK16439 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Lmfao! "The disclaimer: I don't own suits but if I did, Trevor would be hit with a semi-truck right before he tells Jessica" Hahahahaha! I am laughing so hard right now. I haven't even read the story yet. Maybe I will after the tears leave my eyes and I can actually read the words on the screen.
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That is beautiful. I absolutely adored it. It had everything I look for in stories. Mike whump and angst. And caring Harvey :) fantastic. Simply fantastic.
skypieces chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Thank you for this! :)
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really loved this story even though it wasn't slash and I feel so sorry for Mike, it is a good thing he has Harvey but I don't know how Harvey can defend Mikes dad after hearing Mikes life story, also I agree with Harvey Star Trek is superior to Star Wars.
ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
more please...
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Man, Mike's dad is a horrible person. Poor Mike, having to live with him. I liked this, Harvey's emotions were spot on, along with Donna's and Mike's. Great job!

Kind Regards, Gg

P.s. No offense to Harvey, but Star Wars is better than Star Trek! (Sorry, lol, I'm a big Star Wars fan girl/Geek)
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Fabulous!
animallover15243 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was AWESOME! I think i'm going to go read it again because it was so AWESOME! YAY!
animallover15243 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aww my eyes got all watery! Loved it.