Reviews for Before the Dawn - (Christmas Challenge submission)
KayCee1951 chapter 14 . 11/4/2019
Well, as expected, I loved this story too, and yes, I got goose pimples when she opened the...(I don’t do spoilers)
Hope chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
Hi! I love the story thus far! I have to ask, did you make up their full names, since I don't think they were ever mentioned in the show, or is there something out there giving their full names? I mean we know Rosco Purvis Coltrane, Jefferson Davis Hogg, and then Jesse L Duke and Lucas K Duke, but not much is mentioned about full names. Daisy Mae might be right, it just sounds right, but I can't remember. I love Benjamin as a first name for Enos, as I too go by my middle name and Enos has been, and always will be, my very favorite. :)
TorontoBatFan chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Hey.

I'm just starting to review some of your work. (Primarily "Halls of Stone and Iron".)

I just love how Milo Beaudry turned out to be such a good sport about it all. Just offer him free beer and he's happy. LOL (It makes you wonder if maybe Bo and Luke really could've found an easier way to get things done.)
Clark Luthor 322 chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
just wanted to say thanks for a great story I love Enos/Daisy story but unfortunately their aren't that many ou their so again thanks will definitely be favoriting this thanks
enosgalpal chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
Thank you so much for reposting this story. It is so timely and sweet. I just love the way you write Enos and Daisy, and can't wait for updates on all your stories. God bless.
mille libri chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I totally didn't expect that end bit at all, and it made me smile, just like the rest of the chapter.
mille libri chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I really love that you've made it believable that Daisy would be the one with cold feet and Enos would be the one sure of himself.
mille libri chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
That was hilarious. I grinned and giggled my way through. Clever girl, that Daisy - got around the Beaudrys and her own family all at the same time.
mille libri chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Just when I thought it was safe to be happy for them ... What's Enos going to do to keep Daisy from being kidnapped? I'm all on pins and needles!
mille libri chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Such a warm, soft, sleepy chapter - like a blanket. (That's a good thing. Sometimes you just want to wrap yourself up in some fluff, and I was in that mood today. This chapter was like a gift.)
mille libri chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Enos's experience in LA felt all too real and chilling, and it's so him to transfer that to Daisy. I like how she's slowly awakening to the depths of his feelings for her.
mille libri chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Scary, spooky, sweet, funny, and hot, all in one chapter. This may be one of my favorite chapters of yours!
mille libri chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Bo *would* see real love and think head injury. I love your Daisy and Enos fluff - it's such great payoff after all the pain they've put each other through.
mille libri chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
These two always make me say "Awww" because they're so lovely together. I'm glad Daisy took her experience to heart and Enos didn't let her chicken out.
mille libri chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Chilling in more ways than one, but with that hint of coming warmth at the end. Very well done!