Reviews for Tower, Tower
rolygarcor chapter 22 . 11/18
A true shame. No updates in years. A good story with no ending is a sad thing to behold. Perhaps one day it will be completed but as it stands i am not hopeful.
Soupidskelli22 chapter 22 . 8/19
Damn. That's some crazy shit.
Soupidskelli22 chapter 18 . 8/19
What would ever make you think you would loose readers?! Bruh your writing is so clean and crisp and the way you go about presenting and explaining everything is charming and understandable. This chapterlike the ones before it- is absolutely astonishing and all the more interesting. And your story writing is impeccable too! Especially with the whole word limit thing! Do not sell yourself short my friend!
Noooo! You must continue! This is so good!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 22 . 8/4
Do you plan to write more of this? If you do, I'll be very excited to read it.
Draco Oblivion chapter 22 . 6/25
Wow, just as things were going well. Are you actually going to give Marceline an evil twin (maybe Marshall Lee?) or is it just her? Awkward coincidence though and now Bonnibel's feeling awkward. At least Marceline and Finn are cute and alright.
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 6/25
Marceline made a joke about being undressed and as soon as she's seen topless the princess starts to vomit. I don't think that went how she hoped...
LaughingFish36 chapter 22 . 3/27
Is this still going because if so my goodness don't leave with that as a last line why friend why
Lord chapter 22 . 2/24
Go nuts.

post/14230087428/tower-tower-part-xxii-adventure-time
An chapter 22 . 2/24
You're quite active on Tumblr, so I was wondering if you could finish this, even on there. I know many people excitedly await the end of this amazing story.
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 5 . 2/23
shots fired! bravo Bubs. -C.H.
Canadian lamp chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Sorr im tired so i cant say much more elborate than i liked your story, thank you for writing this
LoveWithAMonster chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
Hi Bainaku I was wondering if this was going to be the end of the Fanfiction? Thnx and have a nice day.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2016