Reviews for Mistletoe
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Random mistletoe kisses by Vulcans...more stories need to be written about this! LOVE it! Seriously, this was wonderful. I could put myself in Amanda's shoes here, being preoccupied talking about geek-fact and then WHAM! kiss!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love it! :) And I can't believe I never reviewed this before..(bad me.) Amanda's just darned lucky Sarek wasn't deep in the throes of Pon Farr...that could have been *really* interesting! :)
LettieM chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Nice vignette, very romantic and appropriate to the season. Thanks.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awwwww he was being sly. 3
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That Sarek, he's a tricky one! So cute and lovely.
elrond peredhel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hah, excellent! :D

This can be read in two ways-one: Sarek is perfectly innocent and as usual feels it necessary to follow traditions of those he works with in order to fulfill diplomatc stuff. Two: he knows EXACTLY what he's doing and has his ebil smirky smug Vulcan look on 'cos he knows he can get away with i. ;)

Read either way, I love it, well done!
OkamiLink chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
*giggles* Awwwwwwe! :)
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So good! Precious beyond all reason, in fact. I should probably go apologize to my housemates for the ear-splitting squee I may or may not have emitted upon reading ;)
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
chapter two! don't let this stand alone! great story btw!
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
What a beautiful holiday fic! Although something tells me that Sarek wasn't 'obliged' to honor every tradition... His 'innocent' look at the end isn't so innocent! LOL And the closing line is hilarious!