Reviews for What Wouldn't I Do For You?
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 2/21
Such an amazing story! Absolutely love it.
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 1/12
nice and fluffy with a touch of h/c and angst...very very good thank you.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
What a delightful tale. Well done and go Mycroft! John was awesome in Captain mode.
Natalie chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
. /tumblr_m67f73lSiw1r9i1cto1_
That was my literal reaction. I' not even kidding. "It's so fluffy!" was said multiple times. I quite enjoyed it.
Kari K'sri chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
...Wow... Loved It! Thanks Sooo Much For Writing And Posting This!
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I am undecided on my position as to Johnlock, I like it, but i dont want it to ever be cannon. Loved the story though
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
FANTASTIC
Living in a fantasy chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I love all your stories and am running out of ways to tell you how brilliant you are
Telula13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
OOOH! That was so good. I love me some action-y angst mixed with my romance mmm. I can't wait to read more of your fanfics :)
The Showmaster chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
asdfg ;v;

This was MADE of awesome!

Starting with the fact that John was epic in this one and not a total whimp like he is often portrayed to be and reaching to the utterly fluffy and cute ending... perfect!

I agree with Sherlock; John in Doctor mode is cool. That really doesn't show enough, even in the show, he never gets to use his abilities!

And the thingy with the military squad was pure love, too - reminded me of 2.2, Hounds, when he pulled rank on that one leutnant in Baskerville.

I'll go check out the rest of your works now

ongreenergrasses chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Let's see. I don't usually do the favorite line thing but this time it's necessary. In chronological order, then! Here we go! Fasten your seatbelt and grab some popcorn!

"No. If you die, you'll leave me broken. So let's avoid that, shall we?" OOOOH MY GOD. THE SOUND YOU HEARD JUST NOW? Um, yeah, that was my heart rupturing. I cannot even begin to say why that line is so powerful. It is. It's like some sort of atom bomb thing. That's only slightly less destructive than an actual atom bomb.

"How did you not pass out?"

"You told me not to."

"I wish that worked as well for storing body parts in the fridge or setting my bed on fire."

That little exchange has about ten times its size of information packed in there. You know what it is, duh, you're the author, but just in case you want to hear it again - those three lines. Sherlock loves John. John's still scared shitless and makes a joke. Fluffy bunny happiness ensues :D

Your description of love was hysterical and also true. Love is not always aforementioned fluffy bunnies. It is hard and sharp and twisted and as I speak from personal experience, can get more complicated than anyone can even begin to think of. Yikes. Single ladies, unite!

"John, I was licking your fingers. How do you think I want it to go?" Great line. Seriously, really great line. Very funny. You've got these little shiny sparkly things tucked in a fic that already is blindingly brilliant and you keep making me laugh/cry/throw things.

"I almost die and you call me an idiot?"

Um, yes. But anyway, for John's reaction...

"Yes, but you're my idiot."

That made me feel warm, fuzzy, the whole cliche. And now I'm going to go bounce away and do my algebra homework AFTER I take a bike ride. Great story, love. Really phenomenal. And I'm spamming your inbox! Wahoo!
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ooh. BAMF!John approaches. Gotta love that BAMF!John.

Really, really loving this fic. And dude, a pretzel bomb? Count me in! As long as they're soft pretzels. Those things are my guilty pleasure.

And what else, what else, oh, yes, I'm about to explode from suspense and get brains everywhere and I'm supposed to be doing math homework, so I'd better go onto the next chapter. Marvelous, marvelous, marvelous fic. It feels almost real even in its slightly unrealistic parts and that is something that takes real talent. Great job.
ladypredator chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
This is lovely!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Beautiful fic! Nice one!

:D
High-Functioning Ginger chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I love this. It's so in character for them. I can actually imagine this happening in the show - it just fits so well. Brilliant job!