Reviews for Black Doves
OMG please read chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
lol ichigo toufght "hoping that grimmjow would sacrifice himswlf! haha laughed so hard1
AmazeTheMaze chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
It's so cute and fluffy near the end but so funny! I love it!
HollowJay19 chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
awesome story! :D i like the ending and i hate that soul society trick him like that (i know i wouldn't)
kyuumihaira chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Please tell me there is a second part! I want more! .
lovers45 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Loved this story! :)
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I find this... difficult to read...

The way you pointedly stress Ichigo's ukeness and Grimmjow's semeness is... unnerving. I mean, I have nothing against people shipping what they ship (in whatever order), but I think you go too far and it sort of... ruins it.

You make such a big fuss over their positions that it detracts from the story and, frankly, makes the characters involved totally OOC.

So, just please, maybe think that over in the future?
To chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Shirk needs more lovin I don't feel he is getting enough.
KurosakiRin chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
OMG WHY ! WHY DO U TORMENT GRIMMCIHI LOVERS LIKE ME WITH THIS GRIMMSHIRO :((( Please, could you not make such scarring stuff again ? TT I was so scarred I couldn't read past the part where u said shiro had more _ with Grimm then ichi :(( TT -sobs crazily while pulling my own hair- now I needa make myself read moar grimmichi to make myself forget about this :((
iimurr chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
It didn't suck at all! I really liked reading this and all your other stories!
And I do hope for a sequel or one-shot. I love all your Mpreg Ichigo stories (:
thank you for writting another fantastic story!
JelloXGiggles chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
not my favorite ending, but still loved the story! wonderful job my friend! well now im off to read maid for crime! the jello is out!
Kyuu90 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
"You can't beat me, I'm more alpha than you can handle."

Somehow, in my mind, it came out like this...

"You can't top me, I'm more alpha than you can handle."

Which, in my mind, became my new favorite pick up line, if I was a gay man. Derp. :D
Lil Mexican chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
I loved it. Thx for the story!
NekoBrix chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
...I deserve to die for not reviewing your stories for so long. But I just had to for this one since its the last chapter and all... So anyways, I love how they got revenge on Grimm (they should've taken it further *sadistic smirk/evil laugh* lol jkjk...). And it was a good ending even though I usually don't like (read 'hate' lol) Grimm with anyone other than Ichi. Shiro's fine though, I guess. I like him XD. But really, leaving it off with Ichi getting pregnant and all that uncertainty from him.. I'd say it's begging for a sequel. But I won't (I'm afraid it'll have too many descriptive GrimmShiro parts lolol. I'm wayy too biased on pairings :3). I don't mind one though XD. Or I hope for at least a oneshot. Ichi's babies always seem so cutee (I swear the one downside in books is that no matter how good someone is at imagining/picturing something, they can't really see it -.-). Omg this review is so unorganized. And idk where to break it... mehhh. And since I don't think I reviewed for 'Stranded' (I really hope I got the right story title. Or that'd be sooo weird) I really enjoyed that one too (I would write a seperate review for that, but I read it a while ago and don't wanna get it too jumbled up. Like this one is). Yep, that's it.

I really will try to review more often TTTT. I know I said this last time too but...
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
You never disappoint. Your writing is always amazing. I hope that one day there is a sequel for this one. If not, that's okay too. This was rather wonderful by itself. Amazing.
briar black death rose chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
i think it was a very good ending. didn't see the grimm thinking happened but oh how it was funny how the tables had turned xD