Reviews for All That Glitters
charli911 chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
I do love the way you ended this...Will we be seeing a sequel, future Hawkes kiddies? Clare joining the Rangers? LOL ...
Koru413 chapter 32 . 6/4/2012
Finally got to this story after too much work and not enough play time.

Excellent! I love Clara, and you wove a great backstory for her. Excellent plot and dialogue.

I'm looking for to the sequel when your muse returns from summer vacation, as well as the sequel to OotD.

Gabrielle
kittyloverluna chapter 32 . 3/24/2012
wonderful as ever. what an ending i am so happy i saw this today. i am so excited to see whats next?
Riabhach chapter 32 . 3/23/2012
Great ending - can't wait for "Book 2"
kittyloverluna chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
Oh my

I loved the last three chapters so much. I am so glad she is back and things are starting to go her and Matts way. I can not wait till more.
peanut2lb chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
I really had mixed feelings about this story because it is so Clara centered rather than ranger centered but you have done an excellent job with the plot and developing things. Glad to see Matt and Clara have finally realized their feelings!
Riabhach chapter 31 . 3/16/2012
YEAH - great chapter - thank you! :)
Riabhach chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
Good chapter - the suspense!
Riabhach chapter 29 . 3/15/2012
Aww sad chapter but can't wait for more!
kittyloverluna chapter 28 . 3/13/2012
WOW what a chapter.

I loved this chapter and would love to see a second book. I was so happy to see this today. It made my day. I am so excited for the next chapter
wolfeylady chapter 28 . 3/13/2012
I don't have any ideas right now, except that maybe by the time your next book is ready, it will be time for Cody to leave for college. No matter what, I am going to read and enjoy it.
Riabhach chapter 28 . 3/13/2012
another great chapter and i am excited to know there will be another "book"
kittyloverluna chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
another great chapter , as always. So they caught up to Randell?

Hummmmm.

Keep it up and up date soon
Riabhach chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
AHHH an update - WOO :) - great transitional chapter. Can't wait for more!
kittyloverluna chapter 26 . 3/8/2012
it.

Way to go. Please up date soon i really love this story and the show.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »