Reviews for Let it Burn
Wense chapter 8 . 2/6
Thank gods for Aphrodite! Demeter is so stubborn and annoying. I like Persephone holding herself against her!
Wense chapter 7 . 2/6
Great chapter! Little Cerberus is so cute! I like how they are both so attracted to each other even if they keep denying it.
Wense chapter 6 . 2/6
Omg Hades watching his mother dying and regretting not telling her he loved her was heartbreaking. I wanted to cry! Poor Hades! Please let Persephone and him be happy!
Wense chapter 5 . 2/5
Ok, awesome chapter! Seph is just so nice with Pain and Panic and they are so cute, completely smitten by her! Persephone keeping working to prove herself to Hades was also a good idea. Oh, and that childish but very sweet chair moment was amazing. Please, more stuff like that, they are so cute together!
Wense chapter 4 . 2/5
Aww, Hades is so cute and sweet with her. The kiss was perhaps a bit too soon, but hey, I'm not gonna complain about my OTP getting together ;)
Wense chapter 3 . 2/5
Interesting first contact, I like their bickering and Hades' famous "Name's Hades, Lord of the Dead, hi how ya doing?" never gets old and is always priceless to me.
Wense chapter 2 . 2/5
Good chapter with an interesting Persephone. Hades will definitely make her life less boring ;) I also like the Fates' comment at the end!
Wense chapter 1 . 2/5
You bet I'm reviewing this! Awesome first chapter! I really like the way you picture Hades (sassy, sarcastic, evil, and very focused on his work). Him planning to kidnap Persephone and ask for a ransom is such an Hades-like idea! I really laughed at this. Oh, and you are absolutely right, there is definitely not enough HadesXPersephone fics out there.
CrazyGirl chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
This is really good! I mean, I actually felt a little sorry for Hades. Being sorry for a villain? That's kind of unusual. And soo... I really like it!
Janet.M.Palma chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Hades is actually the oldest but great story so far!
Insert cool name chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
This is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I've read. Thank you for taking the time to write such a masterpiece :)
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
That's the first he called her babe in a while.
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
She only caught six in that bite? Wait, maybe I need to refresh my memory on pomegranates... 'XP
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
My oh my, this'll be rough.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone taking a straight chomp out of a pomegranate before...is that a bit weird?
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
And then comes the string attached dubbed clingy parent.