Reviews for Hell Island
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I ship Percy/Oliver and never even thought about Charlie/Oliver, but I really enjoyed this. You need to write more for this little triangle! ;)

I loved when Oliver snogged Charlie the first time and then Charlie told him about Percy liking him! XD

I loved when Oliver and Percy made up. It is just so them. And I can so see them being each others only friend.

I think it is great that Charlie was so conflicted about liking the same peraon his little brother liked.

I liked everything about this. Write more!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
oh those yummy Weasley boys!

they were all perfectly awkward in all the right places! loved it!
lowi chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I AM DEAD. :3

THEIR KISSES. THE FIRST ONE WAS LIKE AAAAAAAHHHH THEY ARE KISSING AND THE SECIND WAS LIKE OHMIGOSH OHMIGOSH OHMIGOSH. :3

YES. I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED THIS. ALL OF IT. EVEN THOUGH I FELT SORRY FOR PERCY. BUT IT JUST FITTED BETTER THIS WAY, BECAUSE YOUR OLIVER WAS SO COOL AND SWEET AND CHARLIE OMG CHARLIE. :3 WHEN HE CALLED OLIVER ADORABLE AND A BRUTE I DIED. :3

(sorry for capsattacking you but I loved this!)
jojor99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh - Charlie and Ollie with a Matthew Reilly title - mew, you're my Christmas angel!

I don't mind the 'sammich'. It made it all the more interesting. I was waiting for Percy to jump Ollie, actually! And you even managed a cameo from Tonks without her really being there - nice! Plus fireworks from the twins - what more could we want?

I must say my fav bit was Charlie toppling over when Ollie kissed him - what a funny picture that would be. I was wondering who would appear in the common room at the end, too. That could have been very funny.

btw - I'll happily let Ollie and Percy have a bit of fun if Charlie came and haunted me!

Thanks, mew. Luv it!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Nummy! I love slash, especially a slash triangle...this was really good.