Reviews for Naughty, Definitely Naughty
lowi chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH. LET ME JUST LAY HERE AND DIE OKAY? ADHKJGDADHKKJG I CAN'T MEW, I CAN'T. THIS WAS WAY TOO GORGEOUS AND HAWT AND FANTASTIC AND CUTE AND BEST TO BE TRUE. I REALLY CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH, LUV. &hearts

I swear, I read this three times. Now I'm going to make this review comprehendible. :)

"Louis, we had a late night last night and then when we got up this morning, you insisted on showering. Without me,"

Oh gosh. 1. A late night. May I ask what...? ;))) AND OH POOR DRACO HE DIDN'T GET TO SHOWER WITH HIS LOUIS. :'( Siriusly, that was just the perfect line, adgjdaadhkhsa, it really did kill me. In a very good way. &hearts

"...no way in hell that I could've let you get frisky."

:333333333

" because falling for Louis had come fast, and Louis claimed pigheadedly that he'd fallen for Draco almost at first sight and…"

Do they have to be so bloody perfect and cute together? X3333

" Louis' hair was still a bit damp, and there was this single droplet of water dragging a piece of fringe down into his brown eyes… Louis' eyelashes were actually fairly dark, despite him being blonde. And his eyes looked so..."

OHMIGOSH. He's too sexy, I completely understand Draco in the next paragraph. And Louis, let him ravish you, please! ;)

"Draco got the feeling that he hadn't nearly done enough to make sure that Louis was happy."

Okay, so that is so cute, I don't even know how to express my love for that bit. &hearts

" Then he tugged on Louis' hand until the younger male was snug in his arms."

THAT HUG. &hearts YAY! And then it turns into yum:

""Draco…you keep touching me like that, and I'm going to be the frisky one."

Lovisa approves. ;)

"he was pressed up against the wall, his robes pushed open, the top buttons of his shirt undone, Louis' mouth against his neck. And MERLIN, did it feel lovely. Happy Christmas, indeed."

AFJKGFDASJKL I'M OFFICIALLY DEAD NOW.

"to remove his teeth and tongue from Draco's jugular and put on a winning smile before facing Narcissa."

This part now is just perfect. Louis, you could have kept your teeth and tongue there, I wouldn't have minded the slightest. ;) Siriusly, though, I love this. It's so funny, AMD just awkward and perfect and YESSSS. X3

" "Friend, my foot."

Narcissa, let me love you.

" "Why reprimand me? I was the one being attacked!"

I won't even ask Draco to let me love him, because I do. He's so cute and juvenile, and oh gosh, just perfectly IC and everything. &hearts

"Really, Draco, at least adjust your shirt…"

OH DON'T. ;))))

"Well…I think she likes me."

Louis, you are ADJGSADHJKKL.

"a quick kiss in the hopes that that would get Louis out of there faster, but unfortunately Louis had other things in mind. Louis only stopped when they heard the hat stand clatter up the hall."

AFKLKGDSSFJKKJGS THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME. :D

"blue eyes peeking between the pale white fingers."

NARCISSA GOSH I WANT TO BE YOU I WANT TO PEAK PLEASE LET ME BE YOU. ;)

"Whether naughty or nice, this would be a brilliant Christmas to remember. And it was just starting."

And that IS the perfect ending to this fantastic story that I loved which you should know by now, and I love you and happy christmas and thank you and I'm dead. :D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
XDDD I love the naughtiness in this. It's so amusing, especially with /Draco Malfoy/, who is so...not-naughty in the books. It's kind of funny. I absolutely love this.