Reviews for Al S Potter Is a Sappy Git
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Well, this was sweet. I certainly didn't mind their relation...
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Aaaaahk! I feel giddy; too giddy :) Hahahaha. That was so cute! Love love love!
lowi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is so incredibly cute, mew!

I loved it; ALL OF IT. :D the Jamestin, the CharlieMiraphina, and most of all AlScor!friendship! ;)

Or, most of all the ending. Really. I loved how Molly just went with it, and aksnbdksjabsj it was brilliant. &hearts
I promise you that chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OMG, MOLBUS! :DD This was sooo cute! And lemme guess, James is married to Justin? XDD

Scarves! I loooove scarves, so much! Did you know I have my own collection of scarves as well? I have scarves for pretty much every color of clothing I have. _

Al is so... cute doesn't do him any justice. I love that boy, even more than James.

"She'd just decided to be cheap and gift her feelings to him, instead." Now, that wouldn't be a cheap gift, just priceless. Not to mention wonderful. :]

This was lovely, and I really enjoyed reading this. You're too nice, mew. :) Thank you soooo much for this. And yes, I'll read crazy and wacky HP pairings if you write them. XD

Molbus forever! :DD

- Liz
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Keep up the Molbus stuff - it's good! What people don't realise is that when you have never-ending Weasley grandchildren, cousincest is quite unavoidable. I really am starting to see the brilliance in Al/Mols, but cousincest-wise I will always support Al/Rose! Do you take requests? If so, could you try out 2 of my favourite pairings - Terry Boot/Demelza Robins (love them, they're just so sweet together) and Michael Corner/Susan Bones (again, almost too cute for words)? I know you're an avid Mollychael shipper, but Suchael has only two stories - one of which is mine - and, much to my shock - I had to invent Terry/Demelza.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Jamestin hint! Love it. Plus Miraphina, and the tiniest bit of Lilted...I love this. And I love your characterization of Molly, how most of the time she's very rule-abiding...that's how I see her, too.