Reviews for Bluebell Bane
CaptainElf chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow! I adored it! Slightly gory, but not overbearingly. I love, love, loved this.

I loved the addition of the lore!

And him being slightly jealous of his brother was a nice touch.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
you are so amazing at this kind of stuff. you really should write more like it!

loved how you kept breaking it up with that phrase
lowi chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh my gosh! This was amazing, mew! So unique, and such a BRILLIANT idea! Simply mindblowing! :O

And your writing, my gosh, the repeating of the "didn't know...etc" lines were wonderful.

Kajshdbshagafahs I loved this, okay? It was so sad and yet beautiful and really cool, somehow. X3
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
MEWWWWW, OMM, THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! *dies*

I can't even begin to thank you enough! Yesh, we shall love our Reggie and Riu forever and ever and ever! 'Cause they're just f*cking amazing, y'know?

And yes, I DO love thinking about what might have actually happened to my poor, poor Reggie-Poo. This is such a perfect scenario! I was convinced it was Sirius at first, like Reggie was, and when the dog started attacking Reggie I was shocked! I just couldn't picture and/or didn't want to believe that Sirius would do that to his brother. But I love the Kludde idea! I have never heard of them before, but that would make sense. I just can't picture Regulus dying alone in that cave, and, though it's sad to picture him dying on the street, it's much more realistic to me. I mean, if he could make it into the Cave and he already knew about the potion thanks to Kreacher, I would think that he could make it out.

Ahhhh, can you see how excited this new theory has made me? It's amazing! *dies again*

XP

"Sirius had thought Regulus evil for taking the Dark Mark and following their parents' orders. But evil people didn't say "please" and "thank you" to their house-elves."

That part was probably my favorite, besides the whole concept of how he might have died. It just really showed that he wasn't such a bad guy after all and had a heart even if he didn't know how to follow it.

Thank, mew, sooooo much for this! I can't even describe how much I absolutely love it!

:')

-Morghen
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow, this is pretty different from basically everything else you write. I liked it, though...interesting how Regulus died by the Kludde rather than in the cave.