Reviews for zephyr
Magykpaw chapter 1 . 4/17
Very nice- short and sweet & still offering a satisfying conclusion.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 3/5
Ten years later... from the first line, you captured me. Your prose is mesmerizing and the story you told was so sweet. Amazing job.
The Tiny Foxtail chapter 1 . 2/24
Beautiful.
Mak3sh1ft chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Beautiful one shot. Loved it.
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
TT Oh, god! I loved this! I'm so gald that you wrote this...there just isn't enough eden of the east fanfiction, and this is most definitely one of the best! :3 Please write more (whatever you're writing...)! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
loved it! really short but very good
Maah. Sakura Chinchila chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Amazing! *-*

I really love this couple, and I loved how you wrote by Akira's point of view. "[...]and please still love me because I really fucked up, didn't I." Fantastic!

In the end, he back to her, and she accept him. This is what matter, isn't it?

s2 Favorited, of course
paper piper chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aw man. i'm beginning to think you're a badass.

me likey. i only saw the first part of this series, but i had always wished more happened with these two. this was satisfying. scrumptious.
Ori chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I wish I know what Saki is thinking when she saw him.

But it's nice to finally see something in Akira's point of view.
Maura chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So nice bro so nice
Maura chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So nice bro so nice
constant nothing chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was a good fic!
le sea chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This. You are fabulous. I've taken the narrow, rarely walked on deer-path to this fandom only twice, because I love this anime so very much but few writers of worth ever seem to linger here. I was really not expecting a single story to stand out to me, but just to defy my assumption, your story was the first I saw. I'm so happy! This was great. Your Akira is very refreshing, compared to the jack-ass most people paint him, or worse, they just unintentionally fail to do him justice in any aspects of his character. I liked the simplicity, the straight-forwardness of your writing, and I loved, loved that he sought her out before everything else. I'll favourite this for sure. Thanks for proving my initial fandom assumption wrong!
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OH DAAWWW, how sweet. :,)

I'll just pretend this was the actual ending la di da
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I think this is really good! And has the potential to be a little longer! X3 Please!

Keep on Writing!