Reviews for Alternative Folklore
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/1
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father and son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Fey Beauty chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
I am really enjoying the alternate storyline you've come up with. It's very interesting that the roles are somewhat reversed in this story, so please update soon!
Hitsukane chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I am glad to see a gem like this in such an inactive fanbase. Even if this fanfiction was not completed, I loved the concept.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Nice :D Makes me feel like I'm reliving folklore all over again!

But I admit I'm a little disappointed to see that Ellen is still the messenger, and Keats is still the guardian...

Wouldn't it be more interesting if their roles were swapped as well? Or their guides too for that matter LOL.

Keats with scarecrow would be hilarious XD

What I'm saying is, you can afford to have some creative license. We (readers) have (probably) already played folklore so what we're looking for is something... new? That's how I feel anyway :)

Do carry on.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow... this is interesting! :) It's been a while since anyone's added to the folklore section, so thanks for writing this! If you're looking for reviews though, you're in the wrong place... This section is pretty... dead ;_;

Very interested to see how this plays out if you're willing to continue :D