Reviews for Bullshit Ban
Anastasia Y chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I just found you and this story! I hope you plan on updating soon!
Anon chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
PLEASE update! Love it!
amrawo chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I love this story or yours too! I've been having trouble finding stories that have a plot and are well written, and this and CR are both! I can't wait to read more of this and Circular Reasoning! Update soon! I'm not sure which I like more!
RedJane12 chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Great story - loved you re-work of season 4 with much more Eric & Sookie and esp. with Sookie's powers and dismissal of doucheBill. Hope you add some more chapters at some point but at least the story got to Eric with memories back and Sookie giving a shot to their new relationship...
gottaloveva chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
Lrl272 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
This is sooo good! I've read two of your stories and I really like them I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Holy shit, he already remembers? How? Hmm...
Redglade chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
It's not dull by any means, but the timing does seem to be a little quick. I've got the same issue with the show, so it's not just you. Sookie just broke up with the first man she fell in love with, the one she gave her virginity to, cause she found he was a lying, empty ballsack of a vampire. And barely a week later she's with Eric? It smacks of rebound to me, and points to Eric's blood still affecting her. I'm not downplaying your writing by a long shot, just grinding an old ax of mine. I'll shut up and go mutter to myself in the corner.
Redglade chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
She was placed in a hell of a situation there. Glad to see Sookie handling it a little better this time around. The Keyboard of Correction is one the best parts of fanfiction, if used well. You are doing extremely well!
Redglade chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
'Sookie stared at him, mouth half-open as she tried to think of something to say in response to that. "Are you..." her voice started out hesitant but grew incredulous. "Are you high?"

Eric laughed at her playfully. "No. I'm on the floor, Sookie." His light blue eyes dropped to the dirt, and then looked back up at her. "It's...squishy."'

I laughed so damn hard after reading that. Amnesiac Eric is cute Eric!
MsNorthman chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Is this the end? Love your story, hope you are still updating:)
justjoan chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Oh I liked that so much better than how Allen ball did it
littlebear chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Have read all 15 chapters and enjoyed the whole lot immensely; only disappointment is, as with all good reading, it's now over. This was an excellent part of the tv series, just my luck that you embellished it for me. I liked the combination of true to life and newly invented scenes. The conversations and interactions between sooki and eric were really true to character and therefore easy to engage in and enjoy, almost as a seamless part of the series. The way you've played out thoughts and feelings from scenes we saw in the series and the behind the scenes scenarios you've described, I was really impressed with both, again, quite seamless. Hope there's more to read some time. Cheers.
Obscuraluceviverecupiant chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
I really love this story so far! it was not dull at all! i think its really great and am enjoying it :)
LinSog93 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Really enjoyed this story! Canon to season four, but still different enough for it not to get boring or predictable. Good job!
415 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »