Reviews for Bullshit Ban
cela chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
oh god, I hope she killed the bastard!
cela chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
this was wonderful, such a soft side of eric, him being open and honest instead of his usual snarky self, hiding behind sarcasm.
cela chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I can never understand why sookie feels compelled to not lie to people who have done nothing but lie manipulate and treat her badly. where on earth is the virtue in that? did her gran really set her up to let folks treat her like dirt all her life? that's what it feels like when she says she was brought up better than that. her gran never had to hear every filthy thing in their minds and then not react and STILL be nice to them! she didn't tell sookie what she was and to me that was lying to her, letting her think she was a freak, that there was something unnatural about her. why did she never tell her?
cela chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
wet, naked eric? oh god!
cela chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
i'm glad you included the last line, it was the funniest line of that episode. the only thing funnier was the season before after eric killed the were in sookies foyer, looked up at her and said "i got your rug all wet". my husband I almost wet ourselves. keep up the great work, I much prefer reading this except watching alex skarsgard is a one of a kind experience.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
Yay! He doesn't let her run, and she gets brave enough to admit she DOES love him! Great story!
Duckbutt chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Again -loving the little tweaks that take Season 4 from ho hum to compelling...kudos!
Duckbutt chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
oh my-love how you've tweaked Season 4 beginning -yeah...I kinda like Eric a little bit, too!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Well that was a great start and I adored the slight changes you made in the S4 beginning...much better than that troop of writing idiots that HBO has...
Pat
Anastasia Y chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I just found you and this story! I hope you plan on updating soon!
Anon chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
PLEASE update! Love it!
amrawo chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I love this story or yours too! I've been having trouble finding stories that have a plot and are well written, and this and CR are both! I can't wait to read more of this and Circular Reasoning! Update soon! I'm not sure which I like more!
RedJane12 chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Great story - loved you re-work of season 4 with much more Eric & Sookie and esp. with Sookie's powers and dismissal of doucheBill. Hope you add some more chapters at some point but at least the story got to Eric with memories back and Sookie giving a shot to their new relationship...
gottaloveva chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
Lrl272 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
This is sooo good! I've read two of your stories and I really like them I hope you update soon!
424 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »