Reviews for Monsters and Masks
jamiepage19 chapter 1 . 7/7
Agghhh! I didn't want this to end! I want it to keep going, need to see if Christine really did take that step, or if it ended as tragically as the story really did.

All in all, a beautiful, dark take, and wonderfully well done! Bravo!
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 6/29
This was just as fabulous as everything else you've written
Anti-Heroine88 chapter 1 . 5/12
Best oneshot of the Masquerade I ever read. I love how you wrote Erik's dark and seductive side of his character, it sent chills down my spine. I also loved how you write Christine's constant struggle toward her feelings for Erik.
victimoffiction chapter 1 . 4/9
I've read so many of these oneshots today, and I've come to a very serious conclusion wrapped in a very jesting question: Can you write my life? Being serious, I love your knack for deeper meanings; and, the way you describe the sensations of touch quite literally makes me viscerally feel it! Also, in each of your stories, your dialogue - especially from Erik - has a large likeness to that of the classics. Austin, the Bronte sisters… Amazing! I look forward to reading more.
ErikRose2009 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is very beautiful. I love that Erik is both harsh but so gentle. I love the fire between them. The only thing I didn't like is how meek Christine can be. However I think this is her character and you captured it perfectly. I just keep wishing she would be stronger and take charge with Erik.
Wynni chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh good lord, one hopes in this reality, Christine didn't chicken out on Erik.
TheTimeReturns chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Another beautiful story. Although, it has the potential to be novel length, in my opinion.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great ending, leaving it open but still obvious what will happen :)
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Uuggghhhhhhh. You're so GOOD. Lakqkakdbwjsnabjfkwhana. How do you write so WELL? Asdfwwjkwkskabx. Gonna go to sleep now and read more of your stuff tmrw.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oooh this was deep! I like this quite a lot. The characterization, and the whole masks principle is simply fabulous!
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this as I love all your stories! This is great and a really interesting emotional study. Thank you!
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Your writing is so passionate, I hope you will write another chapter.
Sqeakers chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love your stories. You are a good writer.
justdomejoker chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was probably the best capture of Erik's character I've ever read. This was very well written. Keep up the good work.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Ooo! I like! Your writing makes me want to make a blatant sel-insert story just so I can make my own Erik&Christine(it's canon I say!) story and knock some sense into Christine's head! Actually that's not such a bad idea...