Reviews for Monsters and Masks
ErikRose2009 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is very beautiful. I love that Erik is both harsh but so gentle. I love the fire between them. The only thing I didn't like is how meek Christine can be. However I think this is her character and you captured it perfectly. I just keep wishing she would be stronger and take charge with Erik.
Wynni chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh good lord, one hopes in this reality, Christine didn't chicken out on Erik.
TheTimeReturns chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Another beautiful story. Although, it has the potential to be novel length, in my opinion.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great ending, leaving it open but still obvious what will happen :)
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Uuggghhhhhhh. You're so GOOD. Lakqkakdbwjsnabjfkwhana. How do you write so WELL? Asdfwwjkwkskabx. Gonna go to sleep now and read more of your stuff tmrw.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oooh this was deep! I like this quite a lot. The characterization, and the whole masks principle is simply fabulous!
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this as I love all your stories! This is great and a really interesting emotional study. Thank you!
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Your writing is so passionate, I hope you will write another chapter.
Sqeakers chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love your stories. You are a good writer.
justdomejoker chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was probably the best capture of Erik's character I've ever read. This was very well written. Keep up the good work.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Ooo! I like! Your writing makes me want to make a blatant sel-insert story just so I can make my own Erik&Christine(it's canon I say!) story and knock some sense into Christine's head! Actually that's not such a bad idea...
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Another enjoyable, long one-shot. I keep meaning to comment that several of your stories could be split into more than one chapter. That includes this one. Anyway, you kept me hooked, even though it is longer than I generally expect one-shots to be. You have plenty of beautiful imagery in here, and I like the darker version of Erik you have written for this story. Your Erik is often bolder than I think he would really be, but it definitely leads to some interesting, sexually-charged situations. Keep writing your wonderful stories. I’ll definitely keep reading them.
LittleLote chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
You really possess this legendary story!

I bow before your control of the characters (especially Erik!)

and the depht of your dialogs and analysis...

I love your ideas and your handwriting :)

Bravo!
silverdragon0315 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved this story utterly fantastic I always hated the ending of Phantom of the Opera. Plz continue to write amazing fics
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Good work. Is it a one-shot, I'm assuming?