Reviews for Grape Seeds
ppgxrrbmegafan chapter 1 . 3/2
Nice... Apollo has become much more endearing than before.
Jemstone6259 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
That was so adorable!
guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
great work! honestly, when i first read Olimpos at that part, i could see iris and apollo together as a couple. keep up the good work!
Clotia chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Really liked it! :) Please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Please update!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww, no more? Really? I do hope you continue this someday, because I really do like it! I swear, the scenes where Apollo talks with Iris may be the only times he truly does seem at least a bit happy...
potsugi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aww, sweet fic 3, to my surprise I really liked it. And I say 'to my surprise' because I honestly can't see any romance between them -or in general, I can't see any romance in the manga. Ii actualy is so dark and deep... This fic is pretty cute, and canon, though sad, knowing that she, well... dies ._.

Apollo has to be one of my fav characters ever, along with Hades (asexual? pfft! hahaha)

Loved it!
ItsTrueIStalkYou chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ohoho? What is this! Thank you so much for writing this Olimpos Fan fiction, there are so very few people I find that even read this Manga that I was surprised when I found this! It indeed explores into Apollo and Iris' relationship a bit more without pushing them out of character, I am quite enjoying it. So... Good job! :D

- Law
Joelise chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow! I found your fic and with eyes wide open by surprise, inmediatly began to read it... It's short, but explore a little more the relationship between Apolo and Iris, without the tragedy that implies the original history.

I like a lot this manga and all the Aki sensei's works, even if they are a little difficult to understand ( I've only read the translations and english isn't my mother languaje). The art is gorgeous and her Apolo is one of my favorite characters, even is my avatar in other sites! ;)

Well, hope you post more of this soon! I want to read what do you feel about them...

Thanks for share!