Reviews for Au Supernaturale
LastToFirst chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm a big fan of Supernatural and Glee, so I love finding fics that bring the two together and especially when they have a more original take like this one! On Glee I always want more Blaine/Rachel friendship to show because I just think their characters mesh well together as friends, so I am very excited that you decided on those two to play the parts of the Winchester brothers. Rachel is one of my favorite characters and I love when she gets a badass side in stories, so I'm really looking forward to the action scenes. Can't wait to read the rest!
Mordanyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I saw this and fangirled. An Anderyberry!siblings fic AND it's Supernatural with Glee characters. So incredibly awesome.

While I love this idea and all that stuff, so far it seems pretty similar to the actual episode of Supernatural, as in like quote to quote. So if that was varied and changed a bit it would probably be better, and the characters would become more IC, though I don't know if you are planning on changing things a bit in the later chapters or if you'll stick to it being like this. Also, possibly getting a beta to proof read this for you.

But otherwise I'm reallyyyyyy looking forward to more, this is great so far :D
Charlie'sLooney chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please continue. Supernatural and Glee are my favorite show and Blaine and Rachel are perfect!
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
continue! please pretty please! :)