Reviews for Timeless
eslair123 chapter 4 . 2/23
Hey author-chan! I know you haven't posted anything in a long while, but I was hoping you could continue the story or pass off the story to someone else so they could continue it. The story has been amazing so far, and it would be awesome if you considered one of the offers above.
Hi chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
The story is amazing!
Such a shame that it doesn't seem like you are going to update soon...
Stolavita chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Please, if you ever had loved your family, your pets or your freaking computer, continue.

Continue.

I don't care if 3 years had passed. I desire the next chapter so hard! Please, you're a great writer!
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
WOW! Your doing awesome job on this story and I hope you update/continue soon! :D...You are continuing this story, right?
OmgPandi chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
This is really good so far! I do hope you continue it, I like how you're building up everything, and you're characterizing them all nicely!

Also, I don't know if you knew this or not, but the Time Mages seem similar to another fanfic here on FFN, I don't know if you've read it but you should, it's really good.

Anyways, keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next update on this! ;D
TinderFlame chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
I can't review it the first moment I found this updated 'cause damn FFn doesn't let you give more than one reviews for one chapter T3T How I wish I could made a little celebration and just wrote one sentence to express my excitement and then made the formal comment after finishing the third chapter T333T

Recently I've been reading various Cardverse USUK AU and they are all very awesome... and Arthur having the ability to control time is what I have been always daydreamed of... Do you know Suit of Dissonance? Yeah that AU contains the whole Time Mage idea too,and that one's awesome,too. I wonder if you're friend of the writers of that story :P Yeah they are sisters :PP

Awwwwwwwwww Alfred appeared and he's so $%%&&** ... Awwww I can't wait to see their interactions! Just keep going!3
april.sherbet chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I absolutely live this story! I love the idea of Alfred being a ” country bumpkin”. I also like how they are already slightly interested in each other. I have no idea what is going to happen next so I can't wait!
Mocha MintCocoa chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I really like the Cardtalia universe you build there! :D wonder how Art's father will react to the new King.. And also, the Time-Mage ability is just so...wow!

Waiting for next update! :D
doublequartereighthnote chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Heh... Well this kid is dumb. I thought this was a totally different story being updatedXD BUT! I loved it! It was amazing and in glad Alfred king I wanna know what Yao says so update quickly! plus I want to know what happens with Arthur and his dad who is Scotland or is the names just the same?
OMGitsgreen chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Not gonna lie, I got so excited when I saw this update in my email.

CARDTALIA FOREVER! :D

~OMGitsgreen
tinturnabby chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Arthur may be in a great and powerful position, but he was wise to fear it. With such a wealthy and influential family it was only a matter of time before the politicking began. I sincerely hope that through his reign Arthur will gain enough confidence to eventually resist his father’s demands. Perhaps his future co-rulers can help him combat his dilemma. ;)

Another great update! Keep ‘em coming!
april.sherbet chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
This is so fantastic! I love how the royals are chosen and how Arthur handles what has fallen to him. He doesn't want it, but takes it in stride. And Arthur's father is so terrible! Does this mean Alfred has to save him? That would be so awesome... Arthur already in love with the idiot and he can't do anything about it because of his father. Well, fudge... Now I'm getting excited. Anything you write next will be brilliant! I can't wait until the next update!
Renuki chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Um, sorry if this is point out already, but you called Arthur Alfred.

...

I do not like his father. *snarl*
ChamiriHatake101 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I love this story so far!

Once i read that Arthur was made Queen, i couldn't help but laugh, but i don't like his father that much. He's going to make Arthur his puppet! That is so wrong!

I can't wait to continue reading and i'd like to find out who the king is...even though it's obvious with the two main characters chosen, but still i'd like to read how it's taken on by the new king.

Update soon!
xxalexisurgodxx chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Oh god Alastair is mean! Poor Arthur!

And I can't wait for Alfred to come in. That'll be interesting... although I do hope he's not a dirty peasant like you mentioned anybody could be in this chapter, that would be kinda hard...

Please update soon!