Reviews for My Name Is Mai Halo, And This Is My Life
elijahlover chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
I loved it until u started with the Luke and Mai and Maria drama I think Luke and Maria are ridiculously ooc and I just want Mai to get her happy ever after! Xx
Lugrpa chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Awww :'( That's such a sad way to end it! But then again, all the best stories don't end happy. Hmm.. sequel? I don't know this ended at a great place :)
uzumaki misaki chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
what? What! WHAT? Are u kidding me? That was an evil cliffhanger of doom! Please write a sequel? Pretty please with fish custard on top? )

Seriously, this has been an awesome series and I hate to see it end this way. If you write a sequel I will most definitely read and review it!
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
SEQUEL :(
Lugrpa chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Oh no... is she going to loose the baby in the crash?
Lugrpa chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
:O :O :O
Lugrpa chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Its good to know everything is finally coming in to place with Mai :D So im guessing that'll be changing soon?
uzumaki misaki chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Yay! Everybody's fairly happy now! I forgot though, in which story and chapter is the library?
Lugrpa chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Aw they got Mels back! Woa that was Mai in the cell? Are we gonna find out how she got in there?
Lugrpa chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
:O Mels is alive! Maria that bitch. Ah god I hate her! Oh please update soon! :D
Lugrpa chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Woa woa woa. What the hell? The Doctor gone... well.. bad? Or maybe not bad... Whos the hooded people? Ahhhh :D
Lugrpa chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I. Fucking. hate. Maria.
Lugrpa chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Oh nice! Sorry I totally forgot that you started the new story, so I had been waiting for the old one to update! Hah im smart... Great tho! ;D Cant wait for the next update!
uzumaki misaki chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Hmm that was interesting...