Reviews for In Your Eyes
kenni-bun bun chapter 2 . 11/21
Awww, but it was getting good.
Midori no Kaori chapter 2 . 11/12
THIS IS GOOODDD! I LOVE THIS! and i need MOARRRRRR this is so sweet, and who doesn't love a vulnerable grimmjow and ichigo to comfort! : 3 im hoping grimm will be the uke hehehe *wink wink nudge* lol But the story is great, and just the way you describe each emotion and how they react and stuff is just so, its really pulls me into the story and I can't stop myself from being all giddy XD I hope you continue and will be looking forward to the update!
Keep it up!~
Dear gawd. This was the cutest most perfect thing I've ever read. So damn cute! I've been on for years. Like 7 years... And this was just so perfect.
Animeangellover2 chapter 2 . 3/29
An awesome short fic! Loved the experiment and Grimmjow and Ichigo's reaction to it.
Rose chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
This is a beautiful story! I've read it many times and I hope one day you decide to continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
MisakiXRevive chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
TwinPeaker chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is the first and only time I do this- You need to continue this story. I really like where it is going, I am sure I am not alone. There is something about this, the way you write, that gives a wonderful feeling and atmosphere. So would you kindly, if you find it in you, keep working on this.
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really am not over exaggerating this but believe it or not I totally just cried. This fic. This fucking fic. I can't even put my thoughts and feelings into words, and I feel like complete shit that I can't because I am SO OVERWHELMED? Only the first chapter and I feel like I'm about to die right here and right now. I can't even begin to properly say how much I love your writing, and this story-plot, such a nice change of scenery rather than reading your everyday cliched grimmichi fics where Grimmjow is a raging sex demon and Ichigo the inevitable helpless scowling baby boy (yeah don't ask I kinda lost myself for a while) this is wow ok wow. The descriptions of everything is perfect, I could even SMELL Grimmjow when he stood from the table too.
thebookworm90 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Soooooo...Will Ichigo ever kiss Grimmjow?
Beccabu32 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
please please update I really love this fic so far and I would love to read the rest It's sooooo good so pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeee update!
cianna27889 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Love. This!
sa-shii-mi chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Ugh, I love this story.

I don't know how many times I've read it already but every time I still laugh, smile, feel sad and all that :)
4eva.insane chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Such a nice sweat chapter. I laughed at the ending :D
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
You are breathtakingly poetic. I don't know if anyone has told you that before, but everything you write has a sort of beat to it and in that beat flows this beautiful imagery. It's astounding and I loved reading it for this GrimmjowXIchigo pairing.