Reviews for In Your Eyes
MisakiXRevive chapter 2 . 2/13
Ohhhhh
TwinPeaker chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is the first and only time I do this- You need to continue this story. I really like where it is going, I am sure I am not alone. There is something about this, the way you write, that gives a wonderful feeling and atmosphere. So would you kindly, if you find it in you, keep working on this.
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really am not over exaggerating this but believe it or not I totally just cried. This fic. This fucking fic. I can't even put my thoughts and feelings into words, and I feel like complete shit that I can't because I am SO OVERWHELMED? Only the first chapter and I feel like I'm about to die right here and right now. I can't even begin to properly say how much I love your writing, and this story-plot, such a nice change of scenery rather than reading your everyday cliched grimmichi fics where Grimmjow is a raging sex demon and Ichigo the inevitable helpless scowling baby boy (yeah don't ask I kinda lost myself for a while) this is wow ok wow. The descriptions of everything is perfect, I could even SMELL Grimmjow when he stood from the table too.
thebookworm90 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Soooooo...Will Ichigo ever kiss Grimmjow?
Beccabu32 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
please please update I really love this fic so far and I would love to read the rest It's sooooo good so pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeee update!
cianna27889 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Love. This!
sa-shii-mi chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Ugh, I love this story.

I don't know how many times I've read it already but every time I still laugh, smile, feel sad and all that :)
AnimeLuvr13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Such a nice sweat chapter. I laughed at the ending :D
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
You are breathtakingly poetic. I don't know if anyone has told you that before, but everything you write has a sort of beat to it and in that beat flows this beautiful imagery. It's astounding and I loved reading it for this GrimmjowXIchigo pairing.
MMagnet chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
This really had a nice sense of poeticalness to it.

The motif of looking through one's eyes and stepping into their shoes, especially given the context of Grimmjow's life and reversing it with Ichigo's was a nice thing to read.

The ending of chapter 2 was actually quite emotive. With Grimmjow's relent and all. You have an uncanny ability to actually live the life of your characters. That's what I think conveys your insight so well through your language.

Thanks!
sssuzuki chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Oh I want to read more already! There will be more ne?
Poor Grimm let Ichi love you hehe
vanity-issues chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
So, I am loving this story a lot! It is so well written! It has great descriptions, great flow (good grammar too :p) and great storytelling. I really like the way you alays give the characters backgrounds - a lot of people (I'm guilty of this) just assume that the reader know's that Grimmjow is rude/arrogant but never a reason why.

Some authors say to givesome "critiques" as well to give a useful review. But I don't actually have any - I'd really be clutching at straws there.

I look forward to the next update. :)
Ambie Lovina chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is just beautiful! Just realistic and beautiful!
Just wanted to let you know!
My Solitude chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
YourxXSweetxXSilence chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
This is to cute! I really hope you keep writtin for this story, its to amazing to stop!