Reviews for He Won't Go
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 1/4
Arg, the angsty angstiness, it hurts! You really are a fantastic writer. Do you write for a living? I sure hope so...
This was tragic and beautiful and painful. I think the thing that cut the deepest was that Sirius had lost so any of his good memories. Thank you for posting :)
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is so beautifully sad; I like how you include how azkaban affected both of them, rather then just Sirius or Remus. Even though it made me want to cry, I couldn't help smiling by the end of it. I think that I read this a really long time ago, but didn't favourite or review, and lost it, so I was really glad to come across it again when I was searching through some of the older entries. :)
lastnightasawriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I want to cry. I am crying. People write about rain all the time but nobody has ever made me think that I could close my eyes and that the next second I open them, I'll at the threshold of that room watching Remus and Sirius standing at the window. I'll be a little cold of course, and coolness of the after-rain will dry the tears on my face.

Thank you for writing this. It was beautiful.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I've read this a few times and still never get tired of it. It's beautifully written (in a crude way) and is so very heartfelt. LL x
A chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I liked this one! It was sad in a good way and realistic. The characters felt real. Thank you for charing!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
WOW!This was so sad!But that last bit made me smile when you do in that happy sad kind of way,you know!