Reviews for Lover To Lover
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Ooh, ooh, ooh!

[Despite having known it to be true, he still felt satisfaction in hearing it said.]
D'aww, Raven. So clingy.

[minding the fact that she hated it when he squeezed too tight—or didn't hold her close enough.]
D'awww, Rita. Just as clingy.

Dealing with the prejudice surrounding these two has been a theme the past two stories I've read. Me gusta. I love how it affects them as well, causing tension and arguments, as two individuals try to work together as a whole, instead of simply deflecting off them as a single entity completely sure of themselves. I like the humanity it lends both of them.

FFffff, just when I think I can't like the way you write this pairing any more, you go and one up yourself.
Sienna03 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Oh, this ending! What an ace! Nuanced and very in-charater. I LOVE your RavenxRita so much is kills me.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I've been searching high and low to find a quality Raven/Rita fic and .it. Absolutely adorable first start here. I really appreciate how you kept their dialogue style in place without going overboard with it - I can't tell you how many fics I've read where Raven THINKS like an idiot as well, when we all clearly know its just an act he puts on. Anyway, I'm off to read the rest!
Hyfy chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I am speechless this is so good O: Please do continue this forever ;)
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Omigosh, I love insecure!Raven. I love him almost as much as insecure!Rita.

- When Schwann claimed Rita was as justly his as she was Raven's or Damuron's (despite the latter having been dead for the last thirteen years, dammit)

I love this bit. It was just so raw and uncomfortable. The whole piece felt like that, like a big confusing mess that nevertheless communicated the entire range from guilt and anger to hope and forgiveness. Win. Just... win.
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Gah, took me forever to get around to this, but it was sooooo worth the wait.

I love how the Ri/Ra shippers have a lot of the same milestone scenes or situations that they hit in stories, but they manage to hit them in such different ways and with such different levels of intensity or intimacy or just amazing.

This was fantastic. Just that moment where Rita is screaming at him... Broke my heart, but also made me break out in a big dumb grin. This is always how I have seen Ri/Ra proceeding, with it being that she cares at all first, leading into a relationship much later down the road. The little argument about Estelle wanting Raven to look after Rita? Gold.

Fantastic. I love this. I love you. I'm off to the next chapter.

Gryph
Raine Leonhart chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
I liked this one a lot. I mean, the way you bring up all of Raven's past, being Alexei's puppet, the Don, Casey, Damuron and Schwann... And the way you have him and Rita interacting with each other about the whole issue. Very believable and very sweet. x)
Kimiko Nanasawa chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I'm reviewing for this story because it is simply AMAZING. I love the way Rita talks to him in that smart tone, even though she loves him. And I can picture the two of them laying in bed. THAT'S how good you are.

Keep it up, I look forward to whatever you write next!
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
FFFffffff...

So excuse me for being repetitive and completely uncreative in how I express my utter delight with your work, but I dissolved. Just... dissolved.

Seriously, gaaaaah. I think that this is honestly tied with All This and Heaven Too for my most favorite Rita/Raven thing you've written, and definitely among my most favorite older!Rita/Raven fics. My default reaction has become inarticulate noises of glee.

Smug!Rita is funny, as is flustered!Raven. So often, we see them in opposite roles and it's nice to see them in unfamiliar roles while still being oh so very much in character. Why must you write such amazing things?
Raine Leonhart chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh gosh - that was an incredibly beautiful, delicious piece of work. You've got the atmosphere perfect with the characters and the sensuality and all of that wonderful gfkbgrinlk goodness. My mind is just MUSH, now. I love you I love you I love you. So much.

Also, there is no unhealthy interest for any Rita/Raven. It is always healthy.

I can't wait to read everything else you may have in store for the future!