Reviews for Technically I Never Lied
Tanoha chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Sad I never got any smut. Really liked this fic though!
Tanoha chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Somebody give Sasuke a chill pill.
Tanoha chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I love Gaara so much right now. He is an angel in a sea of angry semes.
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
At first I was reluctant on reading this coz I thought it was going to be sasunaru, and though I used to ship it, ever since what sasuke did and said to naruto in the anime/manga, ive sort of not liked the ship as much as I used to. I still read some fanfics though of it hence why I was reluctant and was hoping it would be kurama/naruto... WHICH IT WAS OMG! you brilliant genius you! Even if it was sasunaru, it was written so well I was ready overlook that. Theres not many kuranaru out there so when I found this beautiful multichapered fic, I was in heaven :) thank you so much ! (-)
Eien Michi chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Makes you wonder who's really naive there...
Rcristhela chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
You made me hate naruto now
Rcristhela chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
NARUTO! You asshole sasuke will tell tsunade and break your heart just as you broke his... You deserve it naruto.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
I was arguing with Sasuke the whole first like...9 chapters. I kept speaking back to my computer -_- and I was cheering during the last two or three. I love this story so much OwO Kurama is so adorable in this one and I love feisty Naruto xD
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
are you going to have some sort of sequel to this?
Zaacna chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
I am nowhere near done reading yet, but i had to say something about this...WHAT IS SASUKE'S PROBLEM, THAT SERIOUS PSYCHOPATHIC...UGGGGGGH! The whole time i was reading this, i had to stop at least 3 times because he was thinking or doing something STUPID! and i was too embarrass/frustrated, or maybe just shock to continue reading. *sigh* now that i got that out, I'm going to finish the story and give you a review in a little bit.
TigrezzTail chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Just so you know, for the author's name got deleted for whatever reason. No idea...
cody.rosi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I couldn't stop reading it. I wish there was more of a background than that one chapter. You should definitely start it again from narutos Pov. Something about reading it through sasukes was weird and made me kinda question why I was reading it in the first place.
Darknessofthemind chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
This was allsome. it cleared up most if not all of the holes that was in the story. i love your stores, and wish you to keep up all the good work you put in them. i dont like talking about stuff i think that needs to be changed in others work, but to me this story is more T rated than M. But if it was put in the T rated, i would of never read this so i dont mind that much. please keep up the good work and ill be waiting for your next story.
Ardent Bronze chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
No Sakura! Bad Sakura! Naruto is allowed to open the door naked!

I can just imagine this happening, but he says it aloud on accident.
noname00 chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Though im a sasunaru fan I do enjoy fics were Naruto chooses someone else so it goes without saying that I really did enjoy reading this(:

The fic was just great and I loved the ending
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »