Reviews for Home for Christmas
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Other than the fact that mpreg horrifys me, this was cute. I loved the family and Rose was so sweet. Nice job.
ShairaHisako chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh my gosh! I absolutely adore this story! It's so incredible sweet and cute and loving and just wonderful. As soon as I finish this comment it will wander into my favorite list!
I love your writing style. It's very easy to read without being childish in any way. But what I love even more are your characters. I kind of hate the stories where Hermione and Ron, especially Ron, don't accept their relationship. But your Ron was mature, nice and the way I imagined him to be in adulthood, though his hot-temper at some times. Your Hermione is just right too :D Nice and stern, just like she's supposed to be.
But most I loved your Harry and Draco. Harry as a children loving man, kind and direct, though a little angsty to tell Draco his feelings. It's perfect. And Draco who is loving, but still snarky and direct. The side of him that loves cuddling and the showing of affection, but all without being unrealistic. As far as you can say, or at least some people say, not me, that Drarry is realistic :D
Rose was really cute and I loved her for making the situation easy Also nice is your Andromedar.
Well I could go on babbling and babbling for hours about what I liked about your story, but that would be too long.
So in short: Your story has everything a story has to have. It's funny, romantic, dramatic and sad, and I absolutely love it for that all!
thegirlthathidesinhermind chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is one of my favorite mpregs!
mommyconk chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story, Silly boys, loving each other but not telling. I think a Weasley Christmas would be a lot of fun.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Aww such a cute ending! Great story all over.
luna4917 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was such a nice interlude in my day. Made me smile and giggle!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Your story was recommended in a Facebook group, and I'm so glad it was! Very enjoyable.
Nancy
Bluewaterlilly chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wonderful Story!
Veneya chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Loved it
K chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
What a warm and touching story. Truly delightful.
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Cute. Fluff and smut all rolled into one
richon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
love this story!
nosyrosie16 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Why was Fleur looking at Draco like she was? Was it due to him being pregnant? Or something else? It wasn't really addressed anywhere. But all in all, this was a great story. I really injoyed reading it. :D
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Lovely story. Though there were a couple of spelling mistakes. And even though I despise Draco being the bottom, I guess sometimes I just have to live through it. Yes, I do hate Draco being on the bottom.
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Absolutely wonderful! there should be more review than this :D. Make me have a tingling happy feeling, would be better if I actually read this around Christmas time though!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »