Reviews for A Pink Heart
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 4/19
Cute - and maybe a lite possessive
Yuri Keiba Yaoi Freak chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I liked this. In fact I liked it so much I took the fluff, made it cotton candy, and ate it. Yay for drarry babies. I hope they make more soon. c;
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
gahhhhh :3 adorable
EmothPoodle chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love this! Its so cute!
BookNerdluver21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was beautiful!
akirak chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lol super cute
Calliech28 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It was good, lol.
rukia isaioi chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
im all about creative criticism, but ill spare you this time because the "flames will be used to boil water for ramen" bit at the start made me lmao. seriosly i think that the flamers should be thrown in with the ramen to add a new flavor, and maybe you could sell it with the sales pitch: buy kinky's flaming bitch-slap ramen !"...but maybe im rong, tho on the other hand with a diffrent name it could b as big a hit as the human meat pies on sweeny todd. hurray johnny depp,hurray harry pothead, hurray m&m brownies and insanity. keep up the good work.

RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
3 awwww! So sweet!
Fantom-you're-the-best chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
cute cute cute!

I loved!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nice story, but your authors note about ramen made me really want chicken ramen, which i don't have. hmm...I could drive to the store to buy some, but I don't have gas..damn... Not that you care, I'm just rambling. Anyway, I love Harry/Draco mpreg, and this story was good. Wish me luck as I start my quest to obtain ramen.
doingthethingilike chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha arse for some reason ive always fohnd that word funnylol...ars s. Sry bout that . That was mazin. Soo keep I t up:-):-D:-P.
AngelGirl0200 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
AWWWW!1 fluffyness is adorable :3

please keep writing~! :DD
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Aww! So cute! I'm glad Harry came back!
columcille chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well, you've written several more-than-decent sentences! Several ... excellent sentences, in fact. An impressive Drarry start. If this is your first venture, we can all look forward to the future. And you are ... twelve - that must make you truly one of the very youngest writers here, certainly the youngest I've encountered, so congratulations! This is what they call an auspicious beginning. ("OOC"? Hmmmmm. You may be 12, and I may be ... a thousand ... but you know more than I do. What's "OOC"?)