Reviews for MatchMakers
kagome0561 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh please update I really want to read more. I'm so surprised this doesn't have more reviews.
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
:) loved this, I really hope you continue it soon
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved that chapter! I usually don't like other POV's other than Edward and Bella's but I loved this one because it had lots of Edward and Bella moments! I can't wait for chapter 2! Are there going to be Edward and Bella POV's aswell?
freakyreader chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I like the idea of Bella and Edward being matchmakers. Its a nice change from Alice. LOL Edward is so cute with all the anniversaries.
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Different but I like it can't wait for more :)
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
i love for once that e&b are the happy couple and the rest are the unlucky ones I think em is just jealous of what they have he'll realise soon how unhappy he is. one bit of advice spell check there's a lot of spelling mistakes just do a slow read through before you post and you'll see the little mistakes like you used the wrong "sole" its "soulmate"
marzu93 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
wow..i love this story..i like that bella and edward are the ones married..because alice is always the one matchmaking bella and edward together..so it is a nice change..so what happens next..maybe you could bring carlisle and esme in the next chapters, maybe they visit bella and edward or something..update soon please..
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Omg...this is awesome! I would rather be in a loving relationship than single. Emmett is going to have a rude awakening. Can't wait for the next update.