Reviews for Camp Monotone! Welcome!
Karen Joy Elizabeth919 chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Nice
Vermouth chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Hey it's really good u know u should continue the story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Why isn't it finished?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
You have mysteriously gone missing for two years... Where the heck are you? Update please!
Super Lily chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Awesome story! Please update soooooon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
PLLLLLZZZZZZZ FINNNIIIISSSSHHHHH THHISSSSSS! Im supposed to be doing homework!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
cool why haven't u posted a new chapter yet?
usuihentai727 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE! JUST... SO... AMAZING! :D
sc3er chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Oh the suspense! Omg pl update! The story is so good!
DemonSlayer27 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
cool
PurpleMonsterXoX chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
please please please please please please please Update soon! i love it! its soo cute and Funny!
PrettyOptimisticx chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
update asap! Like now would be amazing! I rlly like thissssss!
PrettyOptimisticx chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
update asap! Like now would be amazing! I rlly like thissssss!
RubyAngelFire chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I find your story exciting... i was laughing a lot at the part where the girls saw the boys...that was so hilarious..!

And about the Cabin War...getting more excited..

Update again soon _

God Bless and Happy New Year _
Hazey Rine chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This story... the setting/formatting of it is... kinda familiar, it's like I've seen it somewhere before. More like read it, but still. Especially that scene with Nagi and Rima... I swear I've read it. I felt real de ja vu-ish while reading.

Anyways, onto the points that I thought while reading:

1)I don't see the point of saying 'Rima's POV' if you're actually using the narrative POV. If the character was thinking something like

'She better get here or I'm going to kill her!'. It would be much better if you italicized it or implied the fact that she was merely thinking and not speaking.

2)Maybe you could lessen up on the bold, it was kinda hard to read since it stood out a lot. Italics is much better, but don't use too much of that either.

3)A little bit more detail too, but I can see you've got lots of dialogue so, I guess that makes up for it.

4)You also shouldn't change 'POV's' too much. It's best if you switch twice in one chapter or if the chapter calls for multiple character insights then you may as well use the narrative.

That's all and I guess it's kinda something I'm looking forward too, and I like it cause of the RimaHiko. Oh wells, let's see how this goes on.

Azu.