Reviews for A Body Knows
KajunKatIz chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
So beautiful! Oh the feels this lil story brought out. Broke my heart and healed it at the same time.
Thank you.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Very insightful take on that scene.
itsi3 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Beautiful! I just loved it!
Crystal
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Woo! So powerful!
Crystal
FrozenSoldier chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
The mention of Daryl wanting to fight Shane made me think of the scene in an earlier episode, when Rick had to intervene.

This was so heartbreaking, but well written! Them rocking together totally got to me. I'll bet Daryl is right that the rocking helped, though. They both needed it!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So I couldn't stop myself. I'm weak when it comes to angst, so...

The image of Carol cradling Sophia...gah! This is how I pictured it going down in the show, with Daryl trying to comfort her as she did so. It makes sense why she pushed Daryl away and run, though.

That's the good thing about FF, right? It covers what the show didn't!
letmefallasleep chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Awesome story. Loved it from both point of views, very nice touch. : )
letmefallasleep chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Once again, another awesome story from you. And I just realized there's more than one chapter! Thought this was just another one-shot, but now I get to continue on reading! Score! Anyways, major kudos on this first chapter. : )
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
still sobbing. this was a beautiful addition. i love when authors do this
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this made me cry. the whole part with th dad and brother. that happned to my dad. *sobs* beautiful work
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Buuuh so sad! I still get all choked up by that scene. Awesome job!
Alamo Girl chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Okay I've been slowly working through your stories and I gotta say, BRAVO. You speak such wonderful Daryl-voice and you don't compromise with his broken, feral nature, even when he wants to embrace more human emotions. I LOVED your story "Diana" and I've always said Daryl had more chemistry with Carol than anyone on the show. He surprised me big time in S2, emerging the hero when before, he'd been the redneck asshole.

Anyway, I do hope you continue to write for these two. Theirs is a relationship I can't wait to see the outcome of on the show and I love how you write them.
guccileopard chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
This is excellent writing! I enjoyed reading the entire thing. I think it's very realistic to what we'd see happen in the show if they go over Carol's moments alone when it returns in February!

I really enjoyed reading this - awesome work!
Shipperwolf chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I really enjoyed Daryl's side to this!

Especially him knocking Shane upside the head wif the gun ;) But that's just the meanie in me.

Good stuff, glad you updated this! :)
PlaneJane71 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
That was beautiful, Carol and Daryl grieving together without saying a word to each other but with so much tenderness and mutual understanding.

I also loved how Daryl's rage mixed with despair had him making halfhearted murder and brawl attempts.

Great story!