Reviews for Cruel To Be Kind
clarembees chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Apparently my weakness for boy on boy action, translates to boy on !beast action, lol. Cause, yeah, this was ah-mazeballs. Like, I can't even with this.

You captured Alex and Hank perfectly.

The best was reading Hank's inner-monologues. His rambling style was coming through wonderfully.

And I squealed when you included Scott.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
3 awwwwwh! im officially in love with this pairing 3
EiriTheBear chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Lol your page's a treasure trove of Alex and Hank. Thanks. Loved this.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Sweet! And I adored the post-XMFC fic. It was super cute.
karapuui chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
in alex's words (what he would say) : fucking wonderful.

more plz. :)
Harusaki chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
hahah, I loved this! Very cute, and quite well written. I hope to see more hank/alex stories soon. maybe with some moments involving fur and loving? heheh
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Vereh vereh vereh good :) So sweet.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aw this was super sweet! I love it!
ThornPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awww this is such a cute story! I love it :D x
Echo24 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
D'aww! So sweet!
VanDarkness chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wooow! I loved it!

Even if it is very very very long, but worth it every single word.

I can't explain how much I like this... It's sweet, nice, romantic, dramatic, cute... I love how they look as a pairing.

Awesome job! If you think in making a second part I'll love to read it.

The history was epic... I am in love with both of them... Ok not, but it was amazing and I love the ending :)

The Marvel's director should make a second movie of X-Men First Class with a lot of this fic xDD

Have a grat day! :)
lazy-expert chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I thought this story was wonderful, and I loved the build to everything (especially the kissing scenes).

The believability was really good and the story was adorable.

Keep up the good work!
LavenderSpice chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So much cuteness at the end, but a good load of angst all around- just what I like. I really enjoyed it! It was my first time reading this pairing so it was a new experience but u made me love these two :)

~LavS
Pandiichan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is very cute and usually I'm very put-off by the Hank/Alex pairing because it's been done so much I feel it's largely exhausted but this was a nice change. I like how you give both of the characters issues - it adds a sense of reality while complimenting their less-than-stellar style is refreshing.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aww, that was cute. I've always liked the idea of Hank/Alex, and this story really made it believable! Loved the little bits of Charles. He and Erik shouldn't have been able to break my heart here (heck, Erik wasn't even in it, he was only *mentioned*)...and yet they did, as they always do.

Anywho, nice work! And bonus points for including Scott :)