Reviews for Icebreaker
:D
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
D'aw! So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is a really sweet and cute fic... so Ivan DOES care that much for his little sister! Ahahaha, good job! It's such a shame the rest couldn't come... I personally think it's best if almost everyone were together.

I have seen many authors try pairing Natalia up, and she frequently ends up OOC, but you did well!
memilih karier lain chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I don't know why, but I just love it when Ivan act like a protective brother (and the fact that it scares Alfred). And I love how awkward Alfred is when he's in love. I love it everytime Natalia saved Alfred and makes him think that she shouldn't because he's the hero. I love every part of this story. Just keep writing AmeBel, the world needs it.
annablink chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This... Is really well written. I like how well you portray the relationships of the characters. As usual, Ivan makes me giggle with his bluntness. I should probably read your previous fic. I hope there's more to this one and that you'll update soon! Also, is Toris Lithuania? I can never seem to remember many of the human names, especially if they're not main characters. Great story! Update soon!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That. Was adorable :)
Faith Altoire chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Dude, I love this! I'll have to review more later~ You are the best writer ever~ Seriously! [and I hold myself pretty high in that regard...] This was so much fun to read.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hmm, I really like this pairing. Interesting how Al became less afraid of snow after this story.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my god, it isnt yaoi. Oh my god, and its beautiful. How do I even approach reviewing this, it was just so great. You did a wonderful job and everyone is in chatacter and now suddenly I ship this. Absolutely wonderful story.
Manta98 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Sweet! Though I was a little disappointed with the lack of Natalia/Alfred action. I hope to see more of this pairing from you soon - you write it really well. :)