Reviews for Living Legend
Fandommember chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved this. I really enjoyed it.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Okay… Now is the time to review THIS. -eye twitches- where do I start? Well, I read it first on your LJ - I can't remember whether I eventually managed to comment, through Facebook or something similar, or gave up. But I've been rereading it /very/ regularly ever since because… that title? It's fitting. This is LEGEND. It's both absolutely, breath-takingly hot and simply stunning character-wise. Their teasing and their little games were amazing at the beginning, and the tension and desire, just building and building, were perfectly handled, but then came all of that emotion, that vulnerability, that trust, and you showed just how intense those moments turned out to be, simply impossible to forget, engraved into the Doctor's memories and entirely shifting his perception of River. It was stunning, stunning, stunning. The ending was delightful as well. I just loved it too much to explain properly, it was… magical. Truly.
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sexy and beautiful and fuckawesome.

Mia
ArthurianElayne chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was quite enjoyable, thank you.

What's with The Princess Bride quote though?
Scarlet.-.Kandi chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow. That was Asdfghjkl amazing... 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's the best bit of naughtiness I've ever read. I hope you write another you talented thing you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It was brilliant.
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was lovely
bunghoney chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just BRILLIANT characterization!
slightly so chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Phew that was gripping! I can't help feeling awfully guilty reading this thing on the bus, but your dialogue is so intriguing and gripping and the legend! Well I couldn't stop.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Whatever did happen to Amy an Rory? XD And did they find that little boy's dad?
Namei chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Damn that was hot…loved the characterization and how wove a legend in. Being greedy here because the ending was perfect, but can there be an epilogue where the Doctor's reactions to being almost executed was shown?
Doctor chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
..love it.

Only thing is, River found this..

And..

well, she's got ideas now.

Not that I'm complaining. Aanyway.
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really enjoyed your story! :D
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very fun, and well written! Good balance of comedy and romance.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »