Reviews for Neville Reads the Prophet
spk chapter 7 . 4/29
I absolutely enjoyed this. Getting things from Neville's perspective really gave some good background to "Honor to Serve." I hate that this hasn't been updated in 3 years. Maybe one day there will be more. :)
dianaanne chapter 7 . 1/27
Interesting story.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
It's "The Court of Saint James's" named for the palace.
Just couldn't resist "Tinker to Evans to Chance", eh?
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Although VHS was the consumer standard at that time, BBC would have been internally using Beta Professional.
Alifromnm chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
Love this story. Hope you come back to it someday!
JJFan chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
I am old enough to appreciate the Tinkers to Evers to Chance reference.
mab70 chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
THIS STORY!
Neville happens to be my favorite HP character and, unfortunately, fics focusing on him or from his POV are EXTREMELY rare.
This intricate, professional-level masterwork obviously takes a great deal of time, intelligence, and expertise.
I will watch for the greatly desired opportunity to read more.
azulkan2 chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Love this. Hoping you restart on it.
envirosue chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
I absolutely love reading this and I have not a clue why I love I as much as I do. Thank you
envirosue chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
You have a gift for weaving one shots into meaningful stories. Thanks for making the focus on Neville.
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
I like this!
IcySneasel chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
This has actually been a really interesting read and I actually really enjoyed it. I hope to see if you update again.
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Wonderful story. I love how this is in Neville's perspective and still in third person as I have a hard time reading first person stories.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
This side story is rather good, and Neville reading the paper is a unique way of presenting it. Of course, it doesn't make any sense without reading the parent stories, which are both also good. Lots of fun moments in this story, mostly from the fashion and buy/sell political sections. And the whole Tinkers-Evers-Chance thing is just hilarious.
Araytigre chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
This has been a fun read, particularly when reading it in conjunction with "Honor To Serve". Reading Neville's perspective on what occurred in the other story is pretty interesting, and gives him a stronger presence. Hopefully your muse for this arc will pester you to continue it. Until then. Thank You. TTFN