Reviews for Neville Reads the Prophet
IcySneasel chapter 7 . 3/29
This has actually been a really interesting read and I actually really enjoyed it. I hope to see if you update again.
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 2/26
Wonderful story. I love how this is in Neville's perspective and still in third person as I have a hard time reading first person stories.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
This side story is rather good, and Neville reading the paper is a unique way of presenting it. Of course, it doesn't make any sense without reading the parent stories, which are both also good. Lots of fun moments in this story, mostly from the fashion and buy/sell political sections. And the whole Tinkers-Evers-Chance thing is just hilarious.
Araytigre chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
This has been a fun read, particularly when reading it in conjunction with "Honor To Serve". Reading Neville's perspective on what occurred in the other story is pretty interesting, and gives him a stronger presence. Hopefully your muse for this arc will pester you to continue it. Until then. Thank You. TTFN
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I'm terrible at constructive criticism, so here's to you for a brilliant Neville. I love how you've written him. Very probable but also very likeable. Thank you for writing this. Xx
1sunfun chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Good Story.
Nanchih chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I'm disgustingly pleased with myself : I spotted Tinkers to Evers to Chance the instant the girl's name was mentioned. Good joke! I really don't know how you keep coming up with these papers, but I sure hope you continue!
lord Martiya chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I take those youths didn't know what they were dealing with when they did that trick with the Leaning Tower. Note to imitators: do not touch an Italian city's pride, they'll chase you to the end of the world and jail what remains of your ass.
Bookish Beauty chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Really Good Story!
TIGGRAIN chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
I like this series, please keep going.
JDL45 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I love your take on Neville, and on Wizarding news. I particularly liked the mandrake blight in Yorkshire!
Crystal M. Key chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
I love this story. Thanks for the new chapter! I hope you update again soon. Favorite part:

Neville was still considering what he should do to Hermione. He was leaning towards defenestration, a favored choice among the Longbottom Family.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Good! Interesting.
Beau2809 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Seriously, why does everyone think frank is short for franklin? We're in England, if frank is short for anything it will be Francis, especially if frank longbottom was born in the 60s!
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 7 . 1/10/2014