Reviews for My Fears and Your Lies
Love this
Thallys chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"Queeny little bitch."

"Insufferable trollop."

You should write the dialogues for this series, seriously.
GleeFan2012 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Please continue :)
TheMadSister chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hey! How could have I missed that you published another story? How? o_O Oh... Well... Whatever the reason, it's great to have such a well written oneshot to read after a long day at the office!

Wow... Perfect! My brain is kinda slow tonight, and I'm therefore not finding the words I want to describe how great is this story, but I have to say that I really enjoy it! It sums up everything I think and feel about that "Infuriating, bold, and arrogant guy". And about how Blaine and Kurt feels about his attitude. I think it's quite clear that dear oblivious Blaine is quite uncomfortable around Sebastian, and I really think than that would upset Kurt more than being jealous...

Once again, you've proven yourself a skilled and talented author! And I'm so grateful to have the chance to read your stories! Especially on a Monday! )
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I do like this. Poor baby Kurt saying "Don't touch me," over and over broke my heart. And I love everything Sebastian does, so I'ma love this fic. *goes home and snuggles*
kalkyet chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ooh, this is awesome :D I like your Sebastian a lot, all awkward and out of his element when he should apologise.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of him and Kurt interaction from you. Your other fics are also very quality, from what I've read of them. Keep writing!
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Ya know. I haven't seen a single story before now where Kurt and Sebastian were anything more than extreme enemies out to destroy one another. Its refreshing. I like it.
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh my god...

As much as I love Dave and Sebastian, in this case, I can totally understand Kurt's reaction and could enjoy the story for what it was: Trauma work.

Very well written, too :)
clowny vamp qween chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Okay, I love Sebastian, and I love Kurt. But I have never loved them this much
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Brilliant insults 3
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved it :3 Now I really need to go to sleep. XD
Jayjayk023 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This, this is what I have been needing. It's jst I can't explain it but I have wanted Kurt to still be antsy over the whole sexual assult, because that is what it was because I would never want to be kissed by someone who made my life a living hell, and then you add him decking Sebastian well that jst makes it even better. I like Sebastian I do, I just don't like him going after Klaine. So thank you. Great way to make my holidays.
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I loved this! It's like they came to some mutual understanding kind of when Kurt decked him. Boys confuse me, but it makes for a good story.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
And then the one thing Kurt would have to do to really get Blaine to tell MeerKatFace off would be to tell him about Sebastian grabbing his face, acting just like Karofsky to his boyfriend. I'm pretty sure that would be the one thing that Blaine just would not stand for.

Or, or, better yet, Sebastian mentioning Kurt freaking out like that. It would be even better if he told on himself, and thereby ruined his chances with Blaine. Because CW can be as bastardly as he wants to, but oh fuck him if he triggers Kurtsie's PTSD. All bets are off. (And apparently Blaine boxes, so his punch is probably a hell of a lot harder to duck.)

That fic, it needs to be written. Sebastian mirrors BearCubKarofsky, freaks Kurt out, nonchalantly mentions it to Blaine, who goes Durden on his Dalton ass. (Optional Niff cheering in the background.) YES. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh, man this was really good. Have you ever been bullied? Cause I have, and I can tell you this is exactly how you feel getting over it. And if you haven't been bullied, huzzah to you for writing so well. Well, huzzah to you anyway for writing well. (and who the he'll doesn't like doctor who?)