Reviews for Hangover Part 3: My Way
Mickey12Boo chapter 1 . 2/21
I literally just watched hangover 3 and Alan/Phil are soooo cute together!
ravenclaw-faults chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Why did I look up hangover fanfiction? I am not disappointed though, great story .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love the story!
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is actually really good - really funny. I enjoyed reading it, and in an insanely great way I could imagine all of this happening - Alan's comments, Doug's acceptance of the two of them - especially Stu's reaction. I think you pretty much got them all spot on!
I think the idea really fits with the storyline, and Alan and Phil's friendship (well before the ending of 3 really), but I swear Alan must have some strange love for Phil that he doesn't have for the others - and this just captures it.
I know it's been ages since you put this up, but are you continuing this? I'd love it if you did, and if you don't, well yeh I'll be sad but ok, fine by me.
Chez x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Omg this is asdfghjkl more MORE!
QuarterVLQueen chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
are you fucking kidding me? no updates since 2011?! i need more of this, it's bloody brilliant. For once in my life i found a phil/alan fanfic!1
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LoL funny but weird
The NN chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Hahahah I like it :$ Bye!
Juuaichi chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Whoa I like this! Haha I absolutely think Alan and Phil are adorable together and its obvious Phil looks out for him throughout the movies, I'd like to see more of this story if you continue.