Reviews for Dark Phoenix
Coolspygirl chapter 15 . 6/22
AWWWW! I can't kill you if you make like my favorite character make everyone stand down. MEANIE!
Coolspygirl chapter 14 . 6/22
MONSTER! This is treason! Did he have to fight percy! Gosh I can't bear to go on and see who dies. I hate you I honestly do. I HATE YOU. *sobs* I must go on and see who wins. You have ruined me.
kellykat chapter 17 . 6/21
I think Nico is way too overpowered. I think perhaps percy should have control over blood if nico is that powerful.
Coolspygirl chapter 3 . 6/21
You just don't want to admit leo valdez is totally awesome. Humorous and cute. Don't know if you finished reading the books so I'm just gonna say he sadly taken. Too bad, if I was in the books and knew leo he would have been totally mine. This story is nice by the way.
Scorpio chapter 17 . 6/18
I love this fic, especially how eloquent nico is and also how much raw awesome power he has. So.. yeah.
One major flaw HARRY POTTER IS OLDER THAN PERCY JACKSON BY 13 FUCKING YEARS
SK9430 chapter 17 . 5/29
I like this fanfic a lot. This is the only fanfiction I've read about Nico/Hermione. Are you going to write about Nico/Hermione's relationship more? I hope none of the characters die; maybe get one or two characters to injure themselves? Are you going to incorporate Calypso into this story. Sorry if I'm pestering you with too much questions. Please keep up the good work.
Thanatos chapter 17 . 5/28
I would just like to point out according to the book Nico is gay OR bi.
Scorpio chapter 17 . 5/25
I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life until you post the next chapter!
Nk12345 chapter 17 . 5/10
Mate i really like your story. I mean i have read many fanfictions with these characters but this story is really unique. I hope you finish it soon. I check everyday if the story is updated.
P.S kill annabeth I really don't like her and plus she made a lot of problems.
Hazelaid chapter 17 . 5/9
For a while i forgot that this was not a published story because of this could you go to my profile thingy and review tips for me? Please i need help on where to go.
O chapter 17 . 4/28
REALLY good. How about kill off Reyna? I love your story, and it's not just a 'demigods go to Hogwarts to protect the Golden Trio' story, it's unique.
Wow ch 15 is long.
That
Fight
Was
Amazing.
You are really talented at writing. It was so descriptive and interesting!
You will finish this right? Gods, this is AMAZING. You, sir, are a great author. Next update time?
Oh wow. Chapter 4 - 'who the bell was Nico Di Angelo?' Hell. Hehehe.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »