Reviews for Dark Phoenix
Nico's GAY
SOLANEGLO!
That fight was so detailed, and good. And I feel so bad for NICO, *CRIES
Zesty chapter 17 . 10/27
This story is so awesome!
Hope you update soon ;-)
imKimTheWriter chapter 11 . 10/18
How ironic, Annabeth being a child of the Goddess of Wisdom was being awfully idiotic. Sure, secretly sneaking to the Roman Camp is a better choice than confronting that anemic Augur. At least if Octavian didn't listen to her explanation, she can always turn to the other rational ones in his cohort. Surely, he is not alone as that loser needed defending from others. Even if they successfully snuck into the camp, they will only be seen as trying to infiltrate and gather schist about the Romans. And since they snuck, getting the trust of the Roman camp leaders will be more difficult if they had just confronted that augur. Now her team has put Hazel, one of the seven demigods in the prophecy, into a coma. So much for trying to make peace.
imKimTheWriter chapter 10 . 10/18
HOLY SCHIST !
imKimTheWriter chapter 9 . 10/18
Che. Those filthy, war freak roman demigods.
Also, I hate Erica
imKimTheWriter chapter 8 . 10/18
Oh wow. I take back my previous comment about Annabeth. Also, it's not very 'Athena-ish' of her to leave traces of their identities. How ironic. On the other hand, they were taken by surprise by Frank the Elephant so that might be why.
imKimTheWriter chapter 7 . 10/18
Those filthy Romans. Four against one is unfair, but somehow, Nico still bested them. Serves them right. Also, in previous chapter, how did Octavian know about that Tiber river water thing. He doesn't know anything about Percy so why would he think that the damn water would help them. Doesn't make any sense. Also, I know Annabeth wouldn't do that to Hazel. Who are the filthy demigods that's trying to ruin the peace between the camps. I'll throw them into Tartarus
Noorkharal chapter 17 . 10/1
Man, u sure do know how to make a person wait.
I mean I have only read this fanfiction over and over just a thousand times.
Please update! I don't think I can stand the wait anymore
kagamiritsuka chapter 17 . 9/24
I'll wait for the update. I love how you made no one truly good or truly evil, and the confilcts are amazing. it'll be nice if you can write up to book 7, but these 17 chapters alone were splendid. Let's give more suffering to the characters. Killing Neville, Ginny, or Grover seems good? And it'll be nice if Nico meets Voldemort face to face, i want to see who's stronger.

Anyways, stay healthy and please dont discontinue. You're amazing.
leah chapter 17 . 8/26
It is so perfect! You must have gone through loads of pain to write these chapters! And how did you know about those laws? Hope you will update soon!
Gold December chapter 17 . 8/13
Aw...man, your story's so good, I'm about to give up "the heroes of Olympus " series. Anyways, I love it how you gave the characters depth and how you balanced everything so well, like how dark Nico seems at some times yet it doesn't get too overwhelming. I feel like Percy's a bit overlooked, though, he should probably be able to control blood or travel through mist or something. I hope that at some point Nico would get more sentimental, and that Percy would strive to improve his ability to control his powers and exploit them more if he ever escapes from Voldemort and the Romans. After all, there's nothing Percy wouldn't do to protect his Wise Girl. Nico's threat should be strong enough an incentive for Percy to push himself further. BTW, waiting for you to update is torture but ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT! Thanks for such an amazing story!
I just want to say that this in one of the best fanfics I've read and I hope you continue to add more
Tempest's Rain chapter 17 . 7/27
I love this story so far. It has actually been amazing. Please, I beg to god- Don't kill Neville, Leo, Grover or Tyson. Other deaths may be difficult to stomach, but I doubt I could handle any of those. I actually hope that Leo and Grover- Leon particularly- become more prominent characters. Could you find a way for Leo to just say "Fuck it, you guys all suck- I'm going to go live with Nico." I also love your Neville Longbottom. I like the idea of Nico uniting members from across the Hogwarts Houses and I'm guessing that he will find a way to do the same between the Greeks and the Romans. I personally loved it that Leo was the one to make the speech in the previous chapter- it just flowed and felt right and I loved that you managed to use his friendship with Nico for something. I look forward to your next chapter.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »