Reviews for Dark Phoenix
MaKeilah chapter 17 . 10/22
Is this story discontinued? :(
Katie chapter 17 . 10/21
I cry every time I read this and I've read it 3 times
but nico is gay. gay people dont date girls.
Ranger Ithilwen chapter 17 . 10/1
I love your story. Please update soon! I think that it should be Annabeth who dies in this story.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 9/21
Very good work here with Lupin, and also like your explanation for his absence
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 16 . 9/21
Bit better on Jason's part with the trust, but still too readily entered unknown territory like that
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 14 . 9/21
Kudos for Percy for trying to talk and actually using manners *cough* Hunters *cough* and yes can see how it came to this
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 9/21
...Jason...that is too trusting. Although I admit it makes slightly more sense given how he has not had to deal with the manipulations of Gaea in this story
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 9 . 9/21
Very strong and shocking work with the attack on Remus. Glad to see he was okay in the end, and looking forward to seeing how the Hunters react to that confrontation
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 9/20
Very interesting here, so was the attack on Nico's sister a misunderstanding or is there more going on?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 9/19
Interesting upcoming confrontation. Hopefully Nico will not jump too rashly when he gets the "evidence"
jemxmarcial chapter 17 . 9/18
I seriously hope you're not abandoning this fic! By Hades' name! This is one of the most fantastic cross over of HP/PJO that I've ever read that has some sense! A problem, a character built up, and not just some fanfic that was done for the sake of a pairing. And yep, I approve of Nico/Hermione. Though I've thought about Astoria Greengrass, as well. Hahahahaha! But you've done a very good job of Nico/Hermione and the suspense of the plot is really amazing. Besides that, I want to thank you for giving justice to Nico di Angelo. I always find it ridiculous that the other characters are always weary around him (besides the fact that he wields a black sword and he's dad is pretty much the kind of the Underworld. And oh, he can call an army of dead soldiers, too) and can't seem to wrap their minds on the thought that Nico is just a teenager and he's been through A LOT OF TERRIBLE THINGS when he was younger. Nah, they're all like "Oh look, he's trying to be nice. Uhm. No? What could be nice about the kid who wears black and smells like death?" So, for this fic, thank you very much and I hope to see you back, soon! :
NicodeAngeloEvie chapter 17 . 9/15
I absolutely love this fanfic, please keep it coming!
Just wondering, how often do u update? I want to keep reading! I love Nico, he's my fave character in all of Percy jacksons series! But I sure hope he won't become a deadly murderer. Keep up the awesome work!
;) ;) ;)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 9/11
Really liked how Nico took Umbridge apart :-)
Of The Starry Night Sky chapter 17 . 8/13
I must apologize if I sent you anything stupid as I was sleepy the last time I read this to see if there was anything new, (and I do have a tendency to send people stupid things...*sigh*).
Anyways, onto the review. I fully enjoyed this as it had me hanging every word. It's been excellent thus far, however I must ask, do you have a beta? As good as this story is, there are a few mistakes. (They don't hinder or interrupted the flow of the story though). Also, I really hope you don't discontinue this as it's one of the few peices I really enjoy and like.