Reviews for Such Sweet Sorrow
Floatfoot chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Nice job! Really like this drabble series which covers all aspects of the pairings.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aww, really like this idea. IC for both of them too!
OrikamiGirl chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
Lovely, all of them.
Kicon chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
I really really love all of these! Please, please do more! You just bring life to all of these couples ) Maybe you could do Frank and Alice? I think that'd be nice.

Ki
ninjacatchester chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Awwww! That was brilliant! I'm so glad you added that bit at the end, it's totally lovely! Excellent job!
ninjacatchester chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Awwww! That was absolutely beautiful! Magnificent job! I'm nearly in tears, that was utterly brilliant!
thesecondshelf chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
What a great interpretation of Lucius and Narcissa!

I can see a young Narcissa being completely infatuated with her husband. As the story progresses I think she loses patience with him and his involvement in the second war, but I can believe they would have been a lot like you've portrayed them in the beginning.

Narcissa is definitely the type to conform to high-society rules until she absolutely cannot (as in following the Dark Lord's wishes until she lies to his face to get back to her son). This is a great illustration of that part of her character.

Thanks for sharing!

-the second shelf
Mittenzs chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
That's SO cute!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That's such a unique story of how they met!
Angel-of-Cake chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
These are so sweet! Please keep going :)
Le Poofle chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
Can I just favorite this 50 more times? This is probably my favorite fic. Ever. It's flawless.
thesecondshelf chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
They seem completely real... which, for a Lily/James fic, is a gigantic compliment.

Looking forward to more :-)

-The Second shelf
wolvesdrinktea chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
I swear each chapter gets better than the last :3 I can't shake the feeling that we're nearing the end though... Say it ain't so! D: I should stop watching so many musicals. Either way, great job & I hope you reach your goal soon! (:

Char x
GoldQueen1904 chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Love this! And nice title by the way - I adore Gabrielle Aplin!
banshee1968 chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
This is very nice. Sweet but not sappy. I hope you are planing more.