Reviews for RED
francis2 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
You give them a good backstory, I like that.
PassionsInsanity chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Wow. This is probably one of the first (great) stories that I've read that doesn't contain some sort of copy of the main characters or another superhero (though, I must plea guilty on both accounts, can't help it). Especially since my characters always have some form of superheroism in their genes, and there are a LOT of badly written and/or Mary Sue stories out there (the field of Hawaii five-0 fiction is still young...). It was really nice to read something different. And so well written too!

The first chapter, which was incredible and brilliantly written, definitely got me wanting more. The second chapter is a lot more toned down, a bit more 'relaxed' and I love how you've built and organised the chapter, slowing building up the chapter-plot. Great work. I'm also loving the way you write, the details, your choice of words and the many synonyms you've used.

Overall, lovely work and I can't wait to read more! (maybe I'll even want to beta it... XD)

P.S. I know you haven't beta'ed this chapter yet, but there are some (minor) spelling errors, they're quite easily spotted so you should find them without much trouble. :)
The Swiftstar chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Please update soon! I'm already hooked and wanting more!
HawaiiHunk chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Just found this story, and I like how it's starting off. I can't help but wonder what happened to Kendall, and I hope that Danny can make her feel better.

Keep up the great work and please update soon.
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to more.