Reviews for A Very Naruto Christmas
QueenArla chapter 1 . 9/8
Oh, I loved this. It is so...realistic of the Naruto's world to have some overpowered Santa Claus and for him to be the greatest ninja ever, as well as the fact that nobody except Pein really minds that he can go anywhere he wants and is the most powerful human alive right then; you just can't be better than Santa.

Also, Naruto's Niceness is so completely HIM that I couldn't help but laugh. 'World Peace', Santa, let's see you give that as a present.
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 1 . 3/11
you have got to continue this! hilarious!
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 3/3
I read like, 10 paragraphs, I already want a movie version of this.
Laukhi chapter 7 . 1/7
This is amazing.
NotSoDarkShadow chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Hoping this fic isn't dead. This is brilliant
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Laughed lots
Chatwyn chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Haha, it's not even Christmas and I'm reading this. Itachi christmas for this year please :P he really needs a present
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
This has story has been probably one of my favorite Christmas traditions for the last few years. It is still one of the funniest and most creative I have ever read. Even if you decide to give up your tradition of a story every christmas please know that I read this every year and it gives me more joy than any song i hear. Thank you for this. I'll still check back every year even if you've decided that's the end. MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'll be back next year.

P.S. I have been reading on this site for the last 14 years and this is the most original and well executed story I have ever read.
Evelyn chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
You were 100% correct. That WAS more ridiculous than I was imagining.

But far, far more entertaining!

Also... somehow my mind is now convinced that the canon must have gone AU at some point because clearly a reality in which NaruTen happens is the realest reality?

The reindeer summons are still definitely my favorite though.

Thank you for sharing the madness. It makes the holiday season just that much brighter. XD
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
You did NOT just do this! I laughed so hard as soon as I saw "Village Hidden in the North Pole". This parody is some next level stuff lool I died reading this! It was so hilariously written, yet had a serious undertone with a parody undertone under that undertone. Does that make sense? Anyways, I snorted or choked every time Santa or North Pole related was converted to Naruto terms. Village Hidden in the North Pole, Santa-sama, his Nice Scroll and Naughty Scroll, the kinjutsu, etc. I died! I legit think this is the best parody/humour fic I've ever found in my history of fanfiction - and that's like 5 years. It's also got to be the most creative, I've never read anything like this before! This is amazing, a shame it isn't finished but I will still enjoy reading the rest - I'm only at chapter 1 after all! So kudos to you, amazing job with your imagination, not to mention your writing skills are also excellent! Thank you so much for writing!
Rikkudo chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Less than one month until the next one! :D
LogicalPremise chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
I just cannot stop laughing. You are the supreme master of crackfic.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
OK, that was whack, even compared to the previous years... But still fun.
BladeofRays chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
I forgot how hilarious this was.
xThomas2 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014