Reviews for A Very Naruto Christmas
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
This has story has been probably one of my favorite Christmas traditions for the last few years. It is still one of the funniest and most creative I have ever read. Even if you decide to give up your tradition of a story every christmas please know that I read this every year and it gives me more joy than any song i hear. Thank you for this. I'll still check back every year even if you've decided that's the end. MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'll be back next year.

P.S. I have been reading on this site for the last 14 years and this is the most original and well executed story I have ever read.
Evelyn chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
You were 100% correct. That WAS more ridiculous than I was imagining.

But far, far more entertaining!

Also... somehow my mind is now convinced that the canon must have gone AU at some point because clearly a reality in which NaruTen happens is the realest reality?

The reindeer summons are still definitely my favorite though.

Thank you for sharing the madness. It makes the holiday season just that much brighter. XD
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
You did NOT just do this! I laughed so hard as soon as I saw "Village Hidden in the North Pole". This parody is some next level stuff lool I died reading this! It was so hilariously written, yet had a serious undertone with a parody undertone under that undertone. Does that make sense? Anyways, I snorted or choked every time Santa or North Pole related was converted to Naruto terms. Village Hidden in the North Pole, Santa-sama, his Nice Scroll and Naughty Scroll, the kinjutsu, etc. I died! I legit think this is the best parody/humour fic I've ever found in my history of fanfiction - and that's like 5 years. It's also got to be the most creative, I've never read anything like this before! This is amazing, a shame it isn't finished but I will still enjoy reading the rest - I'm only at chapter 1 after all! So kudos to you, amazing job with your imagination, not to mention your writing skills are also excellent! Thank you so much for writing!
Rikkudo chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Less than one month until the next one! :D
LogicalPremise chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
I just cannot stop laughing. You are the supreme master of crackfic.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
OK, that was whack, even compared to the previous years... But still fun.
BladeofRays chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
I forgot how hilarious this was.
xThomas2 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Merry christmas!
too addicted to fiction chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I absolutely LOVE how you put these out every year. It honestly makes my holiday that much better, knowing you've written something clever and hilarious. It's kind of a little tradition for me at this point :) Anyway, thanks for the great read, and happy holidays to you!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I loved how intelligently humoursly insane this is, which is the best kind... I REEALLY loved the Jiryia bits but we need MORE... especially previous older Jiryia!
anyway thank you for this it was awesome! I laughed like the loon I always laugh like which is always great.
Igornerd chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Oooh thank you for this!
Would you believe me if I told you that I was waiting for this for the whole year?
:D

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!
PaladinProject chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
That was fun.

Merry Chirstmas!
MogtheGnome chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I've been waiting for this for a few weeks now.

Still glorious.
Ser Serendipity chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
God I love this. I'm going to have to reread it a couple times to really appreciate all the jokes.

"I have the power of friendship!" -Chidori Interrupt- was especially amazing. As was alt-Hinata: Tenten's fight with her wasn't very serious, but it was extremely entertaining.

Seriously, thanks for writing this. Just makes my day better.
Mystic 777 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
... Is it awful of me to think that this made more sense than that movie? I'm really hoping they were having an ugly-sweater contest. XD Naruto loving his "present" cracked me up though.