Reviews for Someone Like You
What's with all the "submitting" bullshit? If he could kiss her clit through her underwear then she should go see a doctor about that deformity. Cunt juice isn't arousing or girls would be poking their fingers in their twats and sucking on them day and night. Why does he keep calling her a companion animal, did he forget her name? How is she a virgin if she's "sinned" before? And if she's a virgin, how did she think to toss her leg over his hsoulder? Boob biting and scaring? Really? Gross.

This could have been beautiful but it was very disappointing. Draco was a selfish chauvinistic pig.
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
wow I think it was a good begining whether you want to write more or not, it was hot, and sweet and definitely I would love to see more, but that is your decision so it's ok.

I've enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing
xItachi-lover18 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
cuteee
Myra chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great story! Loved it!
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I never thought Hermione would be with any one but Ron - but WOW!
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
_ *sigh* loved this...its made me want to read Draco/Hermione fics again and I have not done that in long time!

Thanks for sharing :)
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was really good.

Thanks for sharing.
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Nice, very nice. My favorite part was when she saw him in the shower and then bit that apple.
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wonderfully naughty! Absolutely LOVED it! Thank you for sharing. :)
Leni chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aw, I love 'isolated cabin in the snows' scenario, and I loved the part where Draco whisked her again. *happy sigh*
CrazySue05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
You know I love all of your work! I think this is one of my favs though! Fantastical job my lovely!
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved this, i'm a huge dramonie fan! I thought you wrote Draco and Hermione perfectly, both of them were very much in character. It is a little confusing to have Draco a Veela, for one thing he is a pureblood Wizard, doubt there is any Veela blood in them. Also it's a little left field to put that in for no reason then for a mating, i think the story would have worked just as well, if not better if the Veela stuff wasn't in their. Isn't it enough that they mated as man and woman? LOL ;)

I thought you wrote the sex scene really well, really good with the sexal tension before that as well. :)
twimummy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oooh. I've never read HP before tonight but I can see myself searching out more Dramione fic's if they're going to be as steamy as this one ;)

Kaz
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Well now. That was a right hot little bit of wonderfulness!