Reviews for TWiNS
ChibiRyou200 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Amazing so far! Hope you get a chance to write more soon!
Blank pen clear ink chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I remember reading this in my graphics design class, but back then I didn't have an account. I'm glad I found this again! Loved the story! It made me so sad!
Angel6530 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
aw sad ending. i liked wizeman in the begining though
Zergplex chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
A damn good story, and one I was glad to run across. Reala being the true beginning of the corruption was a nice touch. Keep up the good work.

The NightDragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Excellent story!

This was highly original and well thought out, I liked it a lot!

There were typos, but I was able to overlook them. I never consider details like that when reviewing anyway.

I would love to see you continue this fic, it is among the best NiGHTS fics that it has been my pleasure to read.
LittleMoonMaren chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I love this story especially because you made NiGHTS a girl which seems to suit it!
Everything is great except your spelling but that really doesn't matter cause I can't stop reading this over and over again...write a sequel please!
Inver chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
OMG, I am so sorry about the review on the last chapter, I'm just I'n a really bad mood, Mid-terms and everything If i could take it back I would, please forgive me!

seriously, I'm really sorry!
Zachary Knightblade chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I must agree with the others, Zeta.

Seeing as how you had kind of blew up at me, and that you were advertising it in your signature for so long, I decided that I should finally read your fanfic.

And I must say, even though I have never played the game and had absolutely no clue what was going on, I loved this fanfic.

Your characterization was wonderful, giving each character a fully developed personality.

Your style of writing was perfect for Reala's character, and NiGHTS was done expertly as well.

Good job.
Suti Ookami chapter 1 . 8/31/2002

All I can really say right now is wow.

Let me take a moment to collect myself...

...okay, there. It's almost impossible to find good NiGHTS fanfics. They're either fanon, or Mary Sue.

I simply adore this story, in all honesty. It followed the canonical NiGHTS to a 'T', not resorting to the Archie storyline, or the fanonical storylines, or to inserting Mary Sues. The plot was quite good, the writing not too bad, and some parts made me laugh long and loud. Also, you made NiGHTS female-so few people do that, and yet they are very ambiguous about its gender in the game, so I feel it only suiting. My only problem with it is that it lacked some commas where I feel they should have been, but it's really just me being nitpicky. Good job writing this!
Neo3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Wow! Such a great story. I guess Im not the only one who thinks NiGHTS is a girl...keep on writing! I love it!
Yume chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
oh. my. god. this is THE BEST NiGHTS fanfiction I've ever read!
Sparksterchan chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Very good! _ I have to admit, it was odd thinking of NiGHTS as a female... though it's never clear in the game what NiGHTS' gender is, hehe.
Sunny Weather Clock chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Wow...this was great! And there really were no fanmade or Mary Sues! I hope you write more! _