Reviews for Once Upon A Time
The New Mandalord chapter 1 . 1/19
Once upon a time, in a far away land, a writer went completely out of her skull.

Good story, but goddamn could you make Tygra any more snarkier. Any more and I would have skinniness him for a rug.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This was really great! I liked this every much! I wonder...what would happen if Lion-O met Rapunzel? Or if Mumm-Ra thought the golden flower would make him more powerful than the Stones of Power?-Peace Out! ;)
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
OTFLMFAO! this is hilarious! i like the authors note at the end... "Tygra 1, Cheetara 0" :D
VixenVampirechick chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
This is beautiful my friend, lots of flash AND substance to your tale. A traditional magic spell love story you've molded perfectly to fit on Third Earth and its Cheetygra (WIN), thanks for sharing I greatly enjoyed it and can't wait for something new.
Ravenhearst chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
YAY! But only two chapters? I was hoping there'd be more, but hey it's a cool story.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
What a sweet romantic story. The comparison to Tangled was excellent. The things two people in love will do... I loved it.
supersoda chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Loved the chapter and the reference to Tangled! Made my day! Happy Holidays
Ravenhearst chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Haha, please do continue.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This fanfic is very different from your last one, but just as enjoyable. It will be interesting how Cheetara and Kat get out of their captivity. Well done. I look forward to the second chapter.
lookforme chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Once again, fuuko no miko delivers outstanding work. I consider your ability to stay close to cannon character remarkable. God knows the limited focus on some of these characters on the show probably makes them hard as hell to write. Everyone "sounds" spot on ! I like that you chose to stick Cheetara with Kat, instead of just pairing her off immediately to build the romantic component of your story. Once again, I feel like your giving me chemistry between all of the characters. It's my one of my two faults with this show, so I'm leaving this chapter highly satisfied.

Hope to see more soon!