Reviews for would you stay
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 7/30
I like this. A lot. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
So Cute!
Trash - Remastered chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ach, this was fantastic
First off, I love your prose - it's just so soft and lovely and descriptively pretty. Like the introductory paragraph where you say they're something but trying not to be, and the ending where they're counting the stars together, just ack it's so beautiful
I like your characterization of Rose and Scorpius too, and the way you write their relationship - "they are friends who will be so much more" - like, yes, that's exactly how I think of them. Great job (:
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is a brilliant piece of work that captures my two favorite next gen characters...Happy Writing:)
CoffeeBreak08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow. This is something! Especially the last part. I really love your way of writing. I like sad Rose and Scorpius for a change, and this is the best.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Fantastic. You really captured them brilliantly.
saturninely chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
lovely! i have a weakness for this pairing, and i like the way you write scorpius. great job!
Lily Scamander chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved the ending! You're an amazing writer,you know? I love Scorpius and Rose...
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
i really love this take on rose/scorpius :D it's beautiful c:
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
i think rose/scorpius might have become my favorite nextgen pairing, because of fics like these (mostly ones by you and aimy) that don't try to be funny or cliche and write the same story of the parents being outraged or whatever (though i've written fics like that myself) but are more original and real. the image of them sitting on the rooftop was breathtaking, and i loved how morbid scorpius was being at the beginning, and how it annoyed rose. i loved how you began the fic, and the dialogue throughout, and how rose realized that he had gotten rid of louis and ticked off the whole school for her. (and i loved how part of her was angry that he thought she couldn't fight her own battles. a definite favorite.
sydneysages chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
/totally doesn't stalk people's profiles whatsoever.

Aww, Ellie, this was just so amazingly beautiful! I read it and it made me feel so much better and I don't even know why, but it just did.

The imagery was beautiful and also the reason why he got Louis expelled was perfect. How Scorpius was so melancholy at the beginning was just superb and also how the couple were almost trying not to be together, yet they will be in the end was so nicely put across.

Creys, you just made my second favourite next gen otp just so brilliant, ily for writing this piece! :)

Vicky xx
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow... This was breathtakingly beautiful, I can't even. I loved how they were more than friends, but not quite, and how they were sitting side by shed, just talking. You have a truly magnificent writing style, it just drew me into this story, and this story was my air whilst I was reading it.

I loved profound!Scorpius, he worked so well. I felt so sorry for Rose, but I was smiling so much when Rose twigged that Scorpius had got Louis expelled for her.

The ending lines were spectacular. I just loved them, they worked so well.

This is one of my favourite ScorRoses, for sure.
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
How beautiful! :)

I honestly cannot say much else. This is just wonderful.
wordpeace chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Holy shit, this was fantastic. (Really, I should stop starting all my reviews to you with some variation of "You are brilliant," but I can't help it.)

It was actually the first time I'd read a story where Louis was the bad guy, but you made it really believable. You captured their mindsets as they float in this are-we-or-aren't-we thing really well. (I'm just so damn articulate, aren't I?)

Anyway, fantastic job as always, can't wait to read more of your work :)
sidsaid chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
/sobbing onto my keyboard.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ELLIE.

I'm crying at the pure beauty of this, and for the billionth time, I tell you, you are a brilliant writer, I'm just in awe of you.

This was amazing, I loved your interpretation of their relationship sooooo much, how you perceived Louis' character and how just...perfect Rose and Scorpius were, just hanging out on the Astronomy Tower.

Your dialogue is flawless, your characters are flawless, your description is flawless. EVERYTHING IS FLAWLESS AND MAGICAL. AND I LOVE SCOROSE SO MUCH.

It's got that touch of angsty-hurt and comfort, yet has a hint of the romance that I just love and this is EXACTLY EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT.

Thank you THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You're the fucking amazing one! ugh. I love you.

Thank you for dedicating such a beautiful piece to me. I will remember this for all time.

You are amazing.