Reviews for Bonnie and Damon
BlueChappy chapter 14 . 6/26
this chapter stucked me. I kept reading this chapter over and over. it so beautiful and heartwarming. it soo good i am speechless. its Damon and Bonnie.
babekitt chapter 14 . 6/13
OMG I just found this story and its so good. I wish it was complete. *heavy sigh*
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 3/31
PLEASE FINISH IT!
FalconRukichi chapter 14 . 3/28
This FREAKING AWESOME STORY! PLEASE AND FINISH IT! *BEGGING FOR MY LIFE ON IT*
5sosgreendayblink182 chapter 14 . 2/2
Omg this is so freaking awesome! Please update soon! BAMON FOR LIFE!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
cmon chapter 15 this is a really great story !
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
cmon chapter 15 this is a great story !
guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
Just came across your story and I loved it! I really wish you would finish it. I loved Damon and Bonnie and we can only get romantic Bamon in fanfic because the show is too stupid to go there. Anyway, love your writing and hope you continue!
eveyssoul chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Read it though it's not completed. This makes me wish Damon would move onto someone else. Every story has Damon begging Bonnie. Lol Why? I mean Elena initiates the kiss that didn't even last that long. He puts his heart out there and for what? This is like he has no pride, just sad.
BlueChappy chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
I really really drown stories! First of all even Bonnie is very very stubborn. But this stories soooo beautiful. No need M to draw Bamom chemistry. Plus raining scene. Ah...touche
Please continue!
magnifly chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Is it sick that the chapters I enjoyed the most are the ones in which Bonnie was pushing Damon away; it feels good if Damon, on any level, pulls his head out of his ass and takes Elena for what she truly is. I hope you go the steroline route as far as Stefan is concerned, Caroline's better for him than Elena ever really has been. She's a stab in the heart to both brothers, a cruel reminder of why they're a mockery of the word. I love your Bonnie, I love that she isn't denying her feelings but accepting them WITHOUT running back to Damon immediately. She needed time to heal and I love that about her. Hope you update soon!
nekittam chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
I'm for Steroline! Stefan needs to completely drop Elena's ass. I think Damon should tell Stefan what happened when he took Elena out so Stefan can know for sure how Elena really wants Damon! It's not fair for Stefan to take that whore back that knows exactly what she's been doing to hurt everyone and she just doesn't fuckn care...She needs to lose everybody and end up with herself!
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
Bloody fucking hell, I hate Elena.
In The TV Series
and In any fanfiction, its just some deep ingrained hatred for her its annoying.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2015