Reviews for Odd One Out
Syroc chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
whoa! This fic ROX! ITs almost like the real Terry Pratchet books! And while I haven't get enough time to finish it yet, rest assured I WILL! Good work!
Mynuet chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
I must say, this is one of the most impressive fanfics I've ever read. You keep the style and tone of the original, but explore something that was left as a loose end. I love the way that it's shaping up so far, and I can't wait to read the complete work. It's not as great as, say, "Thief of Time", but I'd say it's about on par with "The Truth".
ihadanepiphany chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
Woohoo! You updatded at last! *beam* Excellent chapter once again. Waiting with bated breath here so dont wait too long, please?
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
This is so well writen then while reading Night Watch I kept expecting to see Irie as one of the watch.
Mary Mack chapter 5 . 2/20/2003
So I wandered across this fic on your site on a search. And now I find it here. with two more chapters. Allow me a "Huh?"

And now, praise. I am so happy to have found two more chapters! Woo hoo! Pray, continue the story. You've got a good handle on Pratchett's language and style, and I want to know what happens next!
shikome kido mi chapter 5 . 2/4/2003
Argh, the computer just ate my review of this chapter and the story in general. Rage beats within my chest. Any way, back on topic, this is a great diskworld story that seems very true to the spirit of the original, particularly the footnotes and mix of darkness and humour. It's good to see it finally updated, as it's long been a favorite of mine. The wait had me worried. On a side note, speaking of waits, hopefully you'll get around to working on Tarou 1/2 again sometime soon. It's far too hard to find stories centered on him.
l chapter 5 . 2/4/2003
best discworld fanfic i've ever read
manx1 chapter 5 . 2/2/2003
Another chapter! As good, even better than the others. It shows no signs of slowing down and it's still funny AND it's oh-so-pratchetty...and was that a sneaky My Brothers Keeper ref I saw in there? If so, ten points. If not, schmer, ten points anyway, for writing such a dam enjoyable fic.
samvimes chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
intrasonic -

I haven't had a chance to read the story yet (pressed for time) but I wanted to let you know that there is an actual Discworld Timeline out there at

. .

Which has helped me immensely (though I've also annotated my own copy of it, since its details on the lives of Watchmen are sketchy).

samvimes, general disseminator of information...
Intrasonic chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
Gee, it's only been how long? And to think I meant to have this out for Xmas...

Anyway, chapter 5 is now up, and I've given the rest of the fic a general 'Night Watch'-ization, because Terry's latest practically gives me some plot points on a silver platter.
Morbane chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
How very wonderful. Not side-splitting, but your story definitely hooks the reader in.
ihadanepiphany chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
i really dont mean to be a bitch here, hell I'm famed for taking ages to upload, but come on! Please? This is a really good story it's well-devoloped and the characters are ust as TP created them. Upload sooonn!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
Very nice. I love the way the story has gone so far. Some of the characters seem a bit off but not by much. I'd almost believe this was a first draft by TP on a new story.
ihadanepiphany chapter 4 . 10/19/2002
I had started reading this a good while ago and I'm so glad I got back to it! You gotta update soon!
Sudden Real chapter 4 . 10/11/2002
I believe this story would fit nicely in the DW series (althoug I believe Terry Pratchett would have included the librarian as one of Lucy's customers) and I keep on wondering when I will see my all time favourite in each of the DW books, namely (insert drumroll here) (short pause for more dramatic effect) (since I'm failing at that, more drumroll please) Death! (enthousiastic applause). I'm also glad you brought back Lucy (I always wondered why Terry Pratchett didn't do anything else with her). Well, to be brief, love the story.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »