Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 1 (New Version)
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 4/15
Thanks for a great read! On to Year 2.
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 4/15
Good thinking on the F vs. C issue. I have to think you got a lot of early flak on that one.
BTW, also I guess maybe our little story thief did me a favor. This isn't the first thing he's tried to steal that I probably wouldn't have known to read otherwise. Definitely enjoying it so far, so thanks!
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 4/6
I was enjoying Harry's time with Draco and his friends but I don't like how they treated Hermione. I mean she was mean but maybe there's a different muggleborn they can get to know and recognize that not all muggles and muggleborns are dreadful.
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 4/4
... even some of us older muggles still work in Fahrenheit. I have to convert meteorological temperatures out of Celcius, which was fine for school, like working in SI units, because it was only for the purpose of passing exams and didn't mean anything real.
TealFox chapter 5 . 3/31
I'm having some trouble reading this brcause I am a Hufflepuff, a very sensitive one at that. I know you most likely don't agree that Hufflepuffs are as bad as the crew thinks we are, but it kinda makes me feel sad to know that people think Hufflepuff is the worst house. Other than that, I am enjoying this fanfic.
Good
Obi wan Kenny chapter 16 . 2/14
I am legitimately praying for their to be a part in one of the later books where Harry sleeps with Ginny just to make Ron go berserk.
Good
megacharizat chapter 1 . 2/5
I can't wait for year 7
"Veronica Sawyer"
O okay Heathers I see you
Doc Junior chapter 19 . 1/23
Very very entertaining story thanks a lot for all the effort you put throught and the rewrite, i spent a lot of good time reading this, it was very interesting.
Yet how Lucius who's a deatheater would like to take care of Harry ? That's a bit Strange isn't it ?
I really enjoyed this read. I sped through it pretty fast and loved every minute truthfully. The author does a fantastic job of creating likeable main characters out of characters you despised before and a villain you wouldn’t expect. But its all well written and quite believeable. I’m looking forward to reading more and really really hoping the 7th hear comes out before I get there. Cheers.
Sacred Dust chapter 19 . 1/4
I read the whole thing in one day. Brilliantly done from start to finish. Harry and Draco's friendship is the foundation of a cleverly crafted AU. They are both essential characters, yet the other Slytherins are not neglected; they are realistic characters who jump off the page. The use of canon text is a bit distracting at first, but there's less of it as the plot progresses and the story comes into its own very nicely. The amount of work you've put into this is truly astounding. Congratulations on a truly memorable piece of fan fiction.

Now, to read the other entries in the series!
wanderlust.xo chapter 17 . 1/1
LMAO GO GOYLE. I laughed so hard at the last couple lines! That was a very Gryffindor thing to do.
wanderlust.xo chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I love the dialogue. It’s so entertaining and realistic. And the kids are so cute!