Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 1 (New Version)
GoMagikarp chapter 10 . 22h
They way the author is forcing the major events of book 1 to stay the same despite the major deviation that makes up the story's premise (Slytherin Harry), is getting increasingly annoying. The duel was bad enough. Like, there weren't *any* other ways for Harry to discover Fluffy (as if he even has to) than to make Harry and Draco out to be bumbling idiots as they fun from Flitch?

Now they're making Theo a fucking lunatic Griffindor that for some reason *has* to go challenge a troll despite there being zero reason to do so. Like, out of nowhere he becomes an adrenaline junky with no higher thinking in pure opposition to his entire characterization to this point. All so Harry can go through the Troll scene. Which the whole point was to cement Harry, Ron and Hermoine's friendship - a point which literally has no place in this story.
where the hell is daphne and tracy is a half blood
PARI KOTAK chapter 1 . 6/30
very nice fanfic im usualluy not so into fanfiction but this one is great :) i really wanna see this in the movies mann great work!
TinkaPrime chapter 1 . 6/16
So did Harry not get his owl?
ad chapter 1 . 6/10
sdsdsd
Millie15128 chapter 2 . 4/22
What about Daphne Greengrass? I would like to see her in this story as well and I think they would make a great pairing...
ArkhCthuul chapter 6 . 3/22
Rereading the Story for the second time.

Which should. Tell. You how much I like it.

Especially since it avoids the pitfalls of many a Harry in slitherin story of being too obvious about "plans of Dumbledore are everything" or " Snape is too much of an asshat".

Thank you.
Umpteenth Walker chapter 1 . 2/5
I'd always wanted to read a fic where Harry and Draco are friends, and the Slytherinarentasbadastheyseem trope isn't overdone. This story caters to my needs perfectly. Thank you for creating a masterpiece.
Rj
Water does boil at 100 degrees? That’s literally boiling point?
258026683 chapter 9 . 12/17/2020
too slow progress ...
258026683 chapter 5 . 12/17/2020
oh poor Crabbe
258026683 chapter 3 . 12/17/2020
Good! Great chapter. They are child-like and Slytherin-ish. I love the part where Harry adapt to their humor and joke. a totally new environment! confusing and unsure!
Pheonixwritesandstuff chapter 19 . 11/18/2020
Heather Duke? From Heathers? E
Panjason chapter 9 . 11/6/2020
I feel like Quidich would be much more fun if they treated the seeker like a running-back for football.
I hope there is more cooperation shown between Harry and some of the other players like between a Running-back and his linemen.