Reviews for They Shook Hands : PostCanon Revision : Year One
Ruairi J.L chapter 7 . 2/25
I've noticed a mistake in this chapter that I never did before. You have Harry going back to the Common Room in a "blur" after being given the news about trying-out from Snape, but then it suddenly jumps to dinnertime in the Great Hall with no warning.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 19 . 2/23
A good story, I look forward to playing catch up with the rest of it.

And no errors! Go find a cookie and enjoy it!
kdkf chapter 6 . 2/20
"...suffer the full brunt of my sarcastic laugh."
This line is a million times more hilarious when you realize he's being dead serious.
BigBossandScorpius chapter 19 . 2/16
This is really good and oh geez I hope there's a sequel!
SarahOlivier chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
And this is why the hat wanted to put Harry in Slytherin. he would and does have real friends.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
just what i wanted!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Nicely written so far: a Harry-meets-Draco-and-gets-sorted-into-Slytherin story.

Gotta find out what happens next!
skljlhfdnkjsfddf chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
Why would Crabbe and Goyle be called "Crabbe and Goyle" by their friends? Everyone is referred to by their first names.. it makes sense that they name students of opposite houses by their surname but since in this fanfiction they are friends, Harry and the rest would call them Vincent and Gregory.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Perfection!33
Can you make a year 2?
LIKE ONG BEST STORY EVERRRRRRRR
rlchala chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Amazing. This fic deserves so much more reviews, and favorites. Your characters are never flat. They are not wonderful people like in most of the "Harry in slytherin" fics, but they aren't incorrigible jerks as in the other ones.

Looking forward to start year 2
1066wthec chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
nice
onlytoask chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Interesting first chapter. The Malfoys seemed to be out of character, though. They were too casual. My first impression is that this is okay, but it could go either way.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Well, Hagrid really flubbed that. And Harry didn't get Hedwig. Noooo. I have heard of these stories for years, but I think I'm glad I held off until you had a chance to get the little canon details synced with canon. Although, I did notice that Malfoy brother... ;-)
TinaMaki chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
I wonder what Tracy meant with "shall I be mother?"
I don't really get that one. However, I love your story!
ironhair chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
A really nice and interesting concept. Quite well written and certainly flowing believably.