Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 1 (New Version)
percabeth1643 chapter 6 . 7/20
Fahrenheit is logical too! ...Otherwise, great story!
fireball900 chapter 7 . 6/23
Now I have the idea in my head of (in Canon) Draco & co going to the duel location, getting scared off by filch. Then Harry & co going there and getting scared off by filch.
Come morning, both sides are convinced the other side last a trap for them!
fireball900 chapter 5 . 6/23
I Ike how you're handling Harry's moral quandaries here; his friends are saying everything's fine so he's rationalising their actions, but his conscience his still prodding at him.
fireball900 chapter 4 . 6/23
...
It worked?
I guess I get to see what Hufflepuff Hermione looks like then...
fireball900 chapter 3 . 6/23
I'm not sure what I find more funny: that the kids think sending her to Hufflepuff is a terrible fate, or the fact that it would probably actually be GOOD for her if she went there!
i always wondered ) (ow anyone ever played multiple games a wizard's chess. after all, if t) (e pieces are destroyed, t) (ey can't really 8e reused. i always t) (oug) (t t) (ey were, you know, just captured. after all, t) (at's w) (at everyone always calls it in real life, and our pieces aren't even alive!
...i was expecting t) (e c) (oir to come up again, 8ut not like t) (is. ) (u) (. well, i expect it to 8e continued in l8er years. 80-08
urg) (. i can't really approve a good c) (aracters slandered like t) (is, 8ut at least it's well-written. and realistic. i guess. anyways, doing gr8 so far! i especially liked t) (e parts wit) ( t) (e sortin hat leadin t) (e new choir. 88B)
huh. odd to have ron as an a-hole. but it's going to keep happening, undoubtedly.
while it's kind a weird to hear ron referred to as weasley, i'll have to get used to it.
remembrall, not rememberall. give it here, misterr potter? think you meant mister. it just bothered me.
about that bottom bit? i think you got that wrong, unless the celsius scale is reversed. 0 is the bp? pretty sure that's for boiling point, and fp is freezing point. so water freezes at 100 degrees celsius and boils at 0 degrees celsius? i think you mixed it up a bit. errors like that are really annoying to know-it-alls like me. though it would be worse if i didn't know, thought this was fact, and being me, stubbornly refuse to believe anything else was right. that has happened before. please fix that.
i wonder what the slytherins would do with the sorceror's stone. yes, sorceror, i learned it that way and you people who think otherwise will N0T C0RRUPT ME! matter a principle. principle. ayways, this is realistic. events haven't really changed, which is logical, and even though ome bit are kind a walls a text, it's a good read. so far. u0 ****/
(those are stars. the slash is a half star. non standard texty things are hard!) 88B/
honestly. you do not believe anyone is evil unless they have proven themself evil, not by a group they might be in, or whatnot. that is entirely unreasonable, unless i guess they have an identical twin. either way, anti-slytherin prejudice is just as bad as anti-muggle prejudice. any prejudice, really, unless it's against evil people, which is fine as long as you mean people proven evil, and not ones that look evil.
Dethryl chapter 6 . 6/13
Hey guest person? Login so I can respond to you. I am not wrong about the Celsius scale. It IS reversed. Do a bit of research before you claim to be a know-it-all.