Reviews for Forgotten History
Ailad Uoba Brah chapter 1 . 17h ago
More more! I know this hasn't been updated in a while but please!?
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow. I can only say ... wow. I read this listening to Thomas bergersen. It. Was. Epic. TOTTALY faving this!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Lovely story. Really touching.
LDK chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Holy shit. This was absolutely amazing. I never imagined such a short crossover could feel so... Huge. I really cant describe it accurately, but it feels as though this story has no beginning and no true ending. I love the style you've written this in, what you've included from Lavi's writings and how it is part of Harry's job that introduced him to the exorcists legacy. I feel kinda left at the revelation of Allen's still-alive form encased in crystal though. Will Harry free him form the stone? Is Allen even still alive? Will Allen always be destined to fight his brothers and sisters (the other noah)? Allen;s reflection really revealed the nature of the exorcist's battle in this context, and I would love to read what an exorcist himself has to say... But that being said, I really cant ask you to continue this. It really lets my imagination free, and I love you for that. Thank you so much for writing this epic story, I really appreciate it.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Incredible, beautiful, riveting, suspenseful. By the end, I found that I'd been holding my breath since I don't know when. Whew! If you ever got the hankering to make it into a chaptered story, oh, I'm right there!
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This really touched me, for some reason, this almost made me cry. It made me feel really empty inside, but it was also very moving. I'm really glad I read this story, I haven't ever experienced this before.
Deathstarling556 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was amazing! I'm pretty sure I'm going to continue crying for a while. I loved how it ended although it was sorta sad, it's interesting on how Allen's life was viewed in the story. How it was complete crap and in the end he never found happiness truly and Lavi was fighting himself from the beginning. You need to get a freaking gold star and 6 batches of cookies.
Awesome11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
O.O That was soooooooo good. If possible, chapter 2? If not, I love this!
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This touched me in my private place...my heart.
guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This...this...peice of art was brilliant. I am rendered speechless. I dont know what else to say but thank you. Thank you so much for posting this. I loved it.
The Band of Thieves chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love your story it was really good.
TsukiRiver chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I found this story sad, sweet, and something full of feeling. I throughly enjoyed it, and although I know it must end here, I cant help but wonder, 'What did this man say in his final written work, the one thing not written by the Bookman, but rather by Lavi the Exorcist, Lavi the Comrad, Lavi the Joker, Lavi the Usagi, Lavi the Friend.'
bubble chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
god...it was...just...so awesome...what an amazing job!
Rex888 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
daaaaaaaaaw, what is it with fan fictions and making me cry? this was beautiful!
CrazyLittleQuack chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Dude...I don't mean to be pushy, but the quality of this little gem of an idea won't leave me alone until this gets done. Please finish this? O r at least send me a pm when somebody adopts it?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »